Chapter Three

Cliff
Some days running cleared my mind. It helped me focus and get down to work. Other days, running gave me too much time to think. Today was one of those thinking days.

Feet pounding the pavement, my mind pounded the Yummy Mummy beneath me, writhing in ecstasy. I blew a breath out, telling myself to pull it together. The image changed as the light turned green. The new image didn't take my mind off my Yummy Mummy.

Now I imagined her looking up at me with her lips wrapped around my dick, hand fisted in her hair. And I was in heaven.

No, running was NOT clearing my mind today. Not in the least.

It's been too long, hasn't it little buddy? Yes, I was giving my cock a pep talk. It's been too damn long since someone else got you off. Way too fucking long. Sorry, but I've gotta be so much more discriminating now.

I turned onto my street, trying to decide if my run was over or if I needed to run longer. I could still envision her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked me off. Then I pictured her hair in waves fanned out on my pillow. Her whimpers and yips as I stroked her to climax, over and over.

Indulging in my daydreams wasn't helping. Nope, not in the least. A cold shower was in order. Ice cold. And soon.

Lost in fantasies, I grabbed the flash of yellow that darted out from between two parked cars and pulled it into my chest. We stumbled into a car together. All I heard was a surprised yelp as I tucked something warm, soft and smelling like vanilla and orange blossoms into my chest.

My little buddy, predictably, rose to attention. Eager and more than willing, my cock recognized the woman in my arms long before my brain figured shit out.

She was in my arms. My Yummy Mummy from the park. The one my fantasies conjured up while I was running. Not sure how I manifested her into my arms, but fuck was I glad I did.

Without thinking, I took her face in my hands and kissed her. Long, sensual, deep, I lost myself in her lips. I moaned against her mouth, relishing the feel of her lips under mine. She answered with a whimper of her own. Her arms snaked up and around my neck, pulling me closer.

With a mind of his own, my cock strained against my shorts, pressing into her. She pushed back, grinding herself into me. A long groan rang out. That groan said everything. Breathless, we leaned our foreheads together.

I came to my senses. She wasn't mine to hold. To kiss. To ache for. I couldn't take what belonged to someone else.

It would take a reservoir of restraint to walk away from her. A strength I wasn't sure I'd find within myself, not if we lived in the same neighbourhood. And we were on my street.

My street. She lived in my neighbourhood. She could be one of my new neighbours. It would be just my luck to have her as a neighbour. Live near her. Not be able to be with her. Would be damn near impossible to bear. I'd have to move.

"Do you jump into strange men's arms often?" Voice husky with desire, I slid my hands down her arms to rest on her hips. I stared into her round, desire-filled eyes. I couldn't help myself, I pulled her closer. "Not that I'm complaining."

"What? No. I don't." She blinked, slow and deliberate. Then desire turned indignant. "And I'm fine, thanks for asking." Unsteady, she halfheartedly pushed against my chest. I tightened my arms.

"Yes, yes, you are very fine." I softly chuckled the words. She sighed and closed her eyes at the sound. I took my opportunity. Couldn't resist another kiss. Not when she looked so delectable.

Lips brushing hers, I luxuriated in the feel of her. Tongues tangled, panting, we held each other close with no intention of letting go.

Hands on her waist, I lifted her onto the hood of the car we leaned against, nudging her legs apart and settling between them. She inched her ass closer to me and we came together again, like waves on the shore. Destined to be together.

I lost myself in the moment. All I wanted was to touch her.

Kiss her.

Taste her.

I fucking cherished every stroke of my fingers inside her.

My hand caressed up her body. She leaned into me. I palmed her breast, twisting and tweaking her nipple between my finger and thumb.

Horn blast and catcalls from a passing car brought us back to our senses. I remembered where we were. My hand settled back on her waist and I tore my mouth from hers with a muttered curse.

Ragged breaths burst from us both, chests heaving. One look at her bruised and swollen lips and I knew I'd never have enough of her. I didn't know why she would react like this to me.

Maybe her husband's a limp dick?

It was up to me to be the stronger one. To be the one to walk away. From her. From THIS, whatever it could be.

I don't want to be the stronger one. I want to claim her. Forever.

"Um, we're in the middle of the street. We should not do this here." One thumb stroked her cheek in regret. "We shouldn't do this all, actually. I'm sorry."

With a furtive look up and down the street, she smiled up at me. Not one regret in sight.

"You're right. This would not go over well. The neighbours would talk. Nosy asses that they are." She bit her lip, hesitating before saying "but never apologize for kissing a woman unless you wish it never happened." She looked up from hooded eyes and whispered, "because I'm glad it did."

I kissed her once more, velvety, sweet and longing for more.

"No, I don't wish it never happened. I wish I'd met you a decade ago."I looked at her, trying to memorize everything about her. "If only I'd met you before you met your husband." We stood together a moment longer. She sat on the car while I nestled between her thighs.

"You're sure you're okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" My prick throbbed, hot against the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She whimpered, a breathless sound that stirred my blood. My cock ached.

My soul begged to hold on to her, but I had no option. No choice but to let her go. There was no other option. She wasn't mine to have and to hold. My heart lived outside my body, sat on the hood of a souped up Civic, and she belonged to another. I pulled every ounce of willpower up from the depths of myself. It wasn't easy, but I backed off.

"You best stop doing that and head home. Keep making that noise and the neighbours will be talking. We don't want anyone to wonder where you are."

A quick kiss and I pushed myself away from her, running down the street. Instant replays of our encounter ran through my mind as my shoes pounded the pavement.

Feel of her in my arms. Her tongue playing cat and mouse with mine. Pebbled breasts pushed into my naked chest. Silky, smooth skin of her thighs.

I groaned and pulled a hand down my face. Only one way to exorcise her from my mind. Well, only one way I hoped to purge her. If only it would work.

Futile as I knew it was, I lowered my head and sprinted, hoping speed would whisk the memory of her soft curves out of my mind.

It didn't work.

Not that I thought it would. Fuck.