The devil herself.

I reached Tyler and it was already nightfall so we went direct to his house. He wanted a 'alone time' so we went to his penthouse a bit far from the park house. I was stoned at how the house was amaizing. Just the outside was amaizing. It was small and cozy mostly felt like a lovely home to stay.

"How comes i didnt know about this" i asked turning to him.

"Well you're the first person who nows about this"

"Should that make me special" he chuckled.

"Does it" i just smiled back. I turned to him and he was coming closer to me which made my insides melt and goosebumbs rushing to my skin.

'Geez Ava he hasn't even touched you yet'

"Okay so where is my room"i asked clap making the environment less heated and awekward as i roam around.

"Ava, its a penthouse, it has only one room" that made me stop at my tracks.

'Ohhh this doesn't sound good'.

"So...umh-where am i going to sleep then" i turned to him only to find a mischevious smirk placed on his smiking hot face.

"You know its been a long time since i tasted those cherry lips of yours, i thought maybe tonight can be, you know" as he take steady steps towards me.

"Tyler i-i...yo-you...umh" as my back hit the kichen island and i was stuck. I looked straight in his eyes as he did mine. I liked my lips as the felt dry and his eyes shift to my wet lips and i lick them again but this time i left my bottom lip between my teeth getting nervous.

"Oh you just dont know what you do to me when you do that" as he brings his thumb and releasing my now very pink botton lip and caress it making me close my eyes.

As he was leaning in coming closer as i can feel his breath on my mouth. Now i can feel his lips hovering mine and....

"I cant beleive you didn't.......oh am i inturping someyhing" that sound made me just like a felt a snake on my legs. Loking at the door it was Ronald.

"I guess i'll just come back later then" as he started walking to the door.

"What do you want Ron" he asked already fustrated.

"Just wanted to see if you're okay" Tyler scoffed.

"The world would be at peace if that all wanted so spit out" Ronald laughed jokingly.

"You know me pretty wel now i guess, well i just wanted to take Tricy on a vacation" he looked at Ron straight.

"For like umh....a month maybe"

"Okay leave"

"Really that all your going to say. Oh My you really have change, did the wolf hit you in the head becaouse your...."

"Just leave Ron" now turning to me.

"Oh sorry i blabb alot but ill leave. Its nice to see you again Ava...and you too Ty" with that he rushed towards the door and left.

"God, how i wish he could leave even now" i just chuckled at his reaction.

"Now, where were we" well that made me mute. He was now so close to me and this time he didnt wait to crush his soft hot lips on my wet ones.

The kiss was so amaizing filled with want, need, desire and mostly love. It felt magical as his tongue collided making my mind faze out for a bit. I snuck my hands in his fluffy hair making him groan biting my lip making me moan it was so.....

"I have to say goodbye to Bea" as i pulled out breathing heavily.

"Ugh, does it have to be now"

"She'll be gone early in the morning i have to see her now" i said.