The Party.

Berry picture above

"Here we are" announced Prince as soon as the car stoped and so he killed the engine and opened the door for me and the guys as we stepped out of it.

"So about the Berry guy...are you guysserious about that" they looked at me all of them at the same time"Look....if its your luck it can work out but nobody's gonna show you or introduce you to him but he knows you" Prince consulted me. I nodded and so we walked in together. The palace was decoreted so well and am really exites tk be in this pack because my mama used to tell me a lot about this pack and here i am in this pack.

"Exited huhh" asked Prince on my side. I just nodded as i was grinning from ear to ear.

"We have to split up right" said Brian as soon as he saw his mate and didnt wait for an answer instead he dushed off.

"Owkay little one....just be careful owkay" i just nodded and they all left as soon as i started to get bored i heard .y name. It was Phoebe

"Heyy Phebz i was waiting for you guys" as they dragged me to the counter.

"Three Magaritta Cocktail please" Anna said to the waiter in cbarge.

"Actually make them four" my eyes wanted to pop out of the socket

"You know i dont drink right" i asked her still shocked.

"Yeah i know that its just that you need to drink today..free up your mind meet a guy and maybe have sex with him"

"Okay enough now return my Phebz now Penny" i knew its her wolf because she's always thinking of sex and having a good time with guys

"No am preety serious well of not the sex then the meeting a guy thing" i just laughed to push it aside but as i turned to my friends they looked preety serious

"Okay okay...i'll drink some shots and go find a guy" and so the cocktails were bought and i took it on one go....pretty burny though

"Now lets do it with vodka" said Anna as she tells the weiter to bring lots of shots because its pretty hard to make a wild tipsy.

The shots came and more they came the more i started getting tipsy a bit. It was really fun as i felt relieved.

"Whats this" as i looked at the waiter.

"Oh that the sex in the beach with a mixture of vodka" just by one go i felt more alive but my blader was full from all the drinking.

"Am gonna go to the bathroom" as i wispered at Phebz as she nodded. I tried walking straight i mean its a party for Goddess sake. Greeted some people until i reached the washroom with a help from a waitress.

"Whatcha doing Ava.....you have to meet with this Berry guy and here you are feeling tipsy...come on wake up" as i poured some water on my face to make me feel a bit sobber and it worked so i did my bisiness and fixed my make up ready to meet this guy....just one thing.

"Where do i get this guy" as i started looking around

"What guy..." came a guy with a black mask on

"Jesus.." as i jumped a little from the sound beside me.

"Ohhh am so sorry...i didnt me to scare or frighten you like that am really sorry" well he was really made. I just stood there looking at him

"Perhaps a drink could cheer you up" as he points over the counter.

"Ohh no its fine i had enough drinks today" making an emphasy on the enough

"Then how about some snacks" well that was a very nice call there handsome.

Regretting the Rejection.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें