5) First Kiss

"Hey (Y/F/N), how are you?" you ask.

"Oh hey (Y/N), im doing good. We need to catch up! it's been for ever! Want to meet up for lunch tomorrow?"

"I'd love to! See you tomorrow" you say back. The rest of the day you want shopping for new clothes seeing how you need more cause your old clothes are small and dont fit your style anymore.

You just got home around 6pm and crashed on your bed extreamly tired. A few moments pass and your phone goes off. You reach it and see you got a text message from your best guy friend,

FROM: Hey (Y/N) want to hang out tomorrow? :)

REPLY: I'd love to (Y/BGF/N), come around 6 ;)

~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

"I miss hanging out with you (Y/N)" your friend said

"Me to, HEY! Do you want to come over later? One of my other friends is going to be there so you can bring who ever you want!"

"Sure! What time?"

"6,it'll be like a little party"

"Sounds fun! ill see you later"

"Bye"

You two left out of the resturant and you headed home to get ready for the get-to-gether.

~~~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~

Drinks........check

Food......check

Party extras..........Haahahaha check!

*DING DONG*

You ran to the door and saw your best friend "Hey (Y/BGF/N) i Invited my other friend and she's gunna bring her friend to so it'll be like a little party!" you say

"Sounds fun! I cant wait to meet them!"

Soon, your other friend and her guest came, they all introduced each other and couldnt help notice that both your friends started flirting with your best friend. You felt left out.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" both girls say together. One of the girls ot the bottle while the rest of you sat around a table. When the girl was explaining how to play you knew you wernt even going to be included, and snook your way out of the room and into your kitchen. You herdyour best friend say something and the girls laughed, a little to much I might add. 

You opened the fridge and got a drink out and rested on the counter across the fridge. You started to go into your own little world and think obout your best friend. It all started 3 years ago. The day you met him was the best day of your life. He always stayed with you and made you laugh and you guys talked about everything. You couldnt help it but you started getting feelings for him. 

You soon got out of your little trance when you noticed he was standing in fron of you leaning agains the fridge. "Haveng fun?" you ask.

"Eh, it's alright, why did you leave?"

You looked to floor and mumbled "Cause i wasnt invited"

"Hey....."

"How can you not see it!?" you yell interupting him

"Those girls are flirting with you and forgot about me!You started flirting back and didnt even pay attention to me.... your just like the rest." you say still with so much rage and lowerd your voice saying the last part.

"I am not like the rest (Y/N)" he said looking straight into your eyes with such devotion you started feeling a tear fall.

"How can i know that when you act like one" you say with watery eyes.

He came at you so fast you tried putting your drink down on the counter behind you and felt his hand on your waist and his other hand on your right check.

He starred into your eyes and said "I tried so long not to do this (Y/N)"

"Do what" you say looking into his eyes tried to find what he's trying to say.

He kept looking into your eyes as you do the same and saw his eyes were getting closer, he looked at your lips and said "This" his lips touched yours and started to move in sync. It was the best kiss you would ever ask for.

Soon he pulled back and starred into your eyes rubbing his thumb in your check . You couldnt help but smile. 

"Wow" was the only thing that escaped your lips. He moved away from you alitle bit and grabbed your hand. You started to blush and walked back to the room were the girls were and both sat down at the table.

"Your finally back" said the girl sarcasticly. 

You smiled in return. She tehm grabbed the bottle and spun it and it landed on you, she spn it again and this time it eneded on no other than your best friend. You smiled and started leaning towards him, he stopped right infront of your face and said "I loved you from that first day 3 years ago (Y/N)" You blushed and kissed him. You herd your other friends gasp in suprise and ran out of your house. You were left there with your best friend all alone like you wanted.