He couldn't believe how beautiful the boy looked in a golden jacket.

Tae had been warned by Hobi and others not to open mouth in front of Jungkook.

The servant girl saw the scene outside and halted her work.

"My apology awaits," Jungkook murmured and moved forward.

Keeping himself calm and composed Tae nodded and decided to just blurt out the S word. How difficult was it? His friend's wedding was more important.

"I – okay – I will say sorry but –"

Jungkook laughed hearing Tae's fumbling words and shook his head.

"I don't want your sorry Tae," Jungkook said the words with pure lust, "I want the kiss. Kiss on my lips. I gave you one hour and you didn't come to me with answer so now – you will let me kiss you."

Tae was about to protest but he knew how thick headed these village people would be.

His eyes went to his friends who had successfully put up the chair.

"What if I don't?" Tae asked daringly and saw Jungkook's expression change again to stoic and unread.

Jungkook whistled and the huge goons were back but this time with weapons in their hands.

"After the wedding you want your friends to leave this village safely or not? Its just one kiss – for lives of your three friends. You decide now Kim Taehyung."

Tae just stood there his mouth wide open. Was Jungkook serious? He would kill his friends and him over just a slap?

"You can't be serious," Tae murmured seeing the goons take out more weapons.

Glancing back at his giant friends, Jungkook smirked, "You wanna try? You have already seen my crazy side last night. Do you still doubt?"

Tae bit his quivering lip and stood motionless.

"I will give you 30 minutes to think," Jungkook whispered – his eyes scanning Tae's scared face.

Oh, he was already so turned on.

Lifting his face, Tae looked up and saw Jungkook's confident face. That smug look. Oh, how much he wanted to fucking punch him. But he couldn't risk that anymore. he had already fucked up once. Not again. He wanted to go home safely. Back to city. And he wanted his friends back too. Most importantly, he wanted Hobi's wedding to go smoothly. Only Tae knew how Hobi had face issues in convincing his parents for this marriage. They were completely against Hobi's sexual preference and plus imagine finding out that the boy is not from the city.

Sitting in a corner behind Pluto who was taking pictures, Tae's eyes lingered on Hobi who couldn't stop laughing as all the young girls were bathing Jimin. When Hobi laughed at Jimin, Jimin would throw some milk at Hobi. They both were drenched in milk from top to bottom laughing and finally holding hands.

 They both were drenched in milk from top to bottom laughing and finally holding hands