𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

" treat you right "

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

| POV:TAYLOR MILLS|

FLASHBACK: chapter 2

UNKNOWN NUMBER

...
Hello, is this Tyler Mills?

             If you're looking for Taylor Mills, then yes.

...
Ah, yes, sorry about that, mate. I hear
You're my new manager.

                        Your Rhea ripley, in that case.

...
Call me Demi. Look I know it's
Sudden but would you like to meet up?
Taylor

That sounds good; do you have anything  in  mind?                                                                                                                                  

...
-sends location-
see you in 10;)

I got to the location and pulled up to a tiny coffee shop. Through the window, I only see Rhea. I walk towards the shop, and Rhea notices me through the window. I take a peek at her, only to see a smirk on the former blonde's face. I open the door and walk towards Rhea.

| END OF FLASHBACK|

| pov: Taylor mills|

Be there in 10?

I look around my bedroom and the mess it became, I look down at my pajama pants and I run to my closet. Okay.. okay! Nothing fancy. My eyes scan along my closet. I pick jeans and a white crop top with my white heals.

I look up the place sent to me and it's been searched before. The same place we ment for the first time. I smile at my phone before looking at the time and I grabbed my bag and everything I need and I head out the door. I've felt multiple buzzes from my phone. It was Rhea. I knew it was her because I've took more than 10 minutes to get to a place we first met. I hop in the car, and all I hear is my ringtone blaring. I see the contact name under " best client" and I smile to myself.

A quick tapped to the green button, im greeted with. " god your horrible with time" she said. " hey! That's no way to talk to your date." I say with a giggle. " I wanna see you Taylor "she says softly. " I'm on my way, dems" I comfort her. " okay, be safe" she hangs up, and I pull out of the drive way.

8pm on a warm winter December night. A small coffee shop completely empty with lights all around it. The shop isn't completely empty though. A beautiful woman with short black hair in a black t-shirt corset, and black jeans. Sitting in front of the door, with beautiful white daisy's.

I approached the door, a bell ringing when the door opens. Rhea rushes to stand up infront of me. I giggle at the her. " took you long enough luv." She says with a smile. I look around at the empty coffee shop. With rose petals on the ground, and candles lit the perfect date night for a rom-com movie. " Demi.. what did you do" I say with a quick rest of her shoulder. "Everything you deserve Taylor" she says sweetly, she hands over the daisy's. She takes my hand pulling me to a table sitting me infront of her.

" you remembered" I say softly

" you thought I forgot?" She smiles

—————————————————————

A/N
Okay I'm so sorry, this story isn't my proudest project and I have ran out of ideas so, this is the ending of Taylor and Rhea.

Spoiler alert- they live happy ever after

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK " FOR THE PLOT"