𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

" This is my moment I feel so alive"

| POV TAYLOR MILLS |

While eating lunch with the biggest wwe faction was not on my 2023 bingo card, I'm not upset about it. As I leave the restaurant I start to walk to my car when and familiar Australian accent calls my name.

" Taylor!" She says. I turn to face the muscular woman. " so triple hhh is throwing a party, and I was wondering if you wanna come with me." The tall muscular women seemed nervous. " I'll see" I give her a slight smile and open my car door. She taps on the window. I pull down the window. She rests her arms on the window edge." It's a yes or no question mate." she says waiting." Okay fine." She seems happy with my answer." Now move." She takes her hand off the car and waves bye.

What Rhea didn't tell me about this party is that it's professional. Outfits need to be planned, rides need to be arranged. god, how did I get myself roped into this? I'm currently sitting in the wwe office at my desk trying to find something for Rhea. I barely know her I can't do this. I grab my phone and dial rheas number.

-ring-

" Hello?" -Rhea
"Rhea I hate you." - Taylor
"Calm down, what's wrong" -rhea
" you didn't tell me I would have to do all this" -Taylor
She laughs" Sorry mate."-Rhea
" what do you want to wear I need help!"-Taylor
" uh, I don't know. Something black" -rhea
" you aren't very helpful Rhea" - Taylor
"how many times have I told you to call me Demi" -Rhea
"Goodbye Demi" -Taylor

-end of call-

I'm more stressed.

| Day of party |

As I'm grabbing my purse and keys and getting ready to leave I hear a honk outside my apartment. I ignore it thinking it's for someone else. I walk downstairs and out the complex door and I see a limo. In front of the limo is a tall muscular black haired woman. " you look gorgeous" Demi says. " that limo was just for you, wrestlers all need limos." I say she can tell I'm stressing more." Just get in." She says with a reassuring smile "She opens the door for me and I step in. She steps in and sits next to me." There's like 10 other seats" I say looking at her with confusion. " yea I know, but I wanna sit here" she rests her hand on my thigh. "uh-"The window of the driver part of the limo lifts." ready?" I clear my throat awkwardly and Rhea removes her hand quickly. "Yes sir," I say.

I wouldn't say that the car ride was awkward but we didn't speak. When we pulled up Rhea jumped from her seat and left the car. By the time I got out of the car, Rhea was gone. I walked into the party not knowing what to do. I found a corner of the huge house and sat there and went on my phone. I probably did that for 30 mins until triple HHH and his wife Stephanie found me. " Taylor!" Stephanie said. She hugged me and I returned the favor. " what are you doing have fun!" She says. " oh no I'm good uh-" I was interrupted by a glass smashing noise. All three of us ran over towards the sound to find, Dominik had smashed himself through a vase. Damian and Rhea we laughing their asses off and triple hhh was picking Dominik off the floor. They were carrying him away from the crowd. " is he okay-" I said. Triple hhh gave me a nod. " chill mate he'll be fine" said Rhea. She seems drunk. " are you drunk Rhea?" She looked shocked at my words. " wha- no! I'm in the moment I feel alive" she says as she rests her body on mine to balance. " let's go home."

Carrying the woman was a struggle but eventually, I got her to the car. She sat in the chair next to me again and started to lay on me. " I hope you realize that you have raw in less than 48 hours, and you have press tomorrow and training. Do you realize how stupid this was?" I yell. " I'm sorry." She says she sounded sincere. Her Face is on my legs face down and she's leaning on me. My hand starts caressing her hair and I start to hear snoring.

When the car stops it stops at a place I don't know. I'm guessing it's rheas home. " Rhea, wake up" She woke up and looked at me with a confused face. "Your stop." She realized and started to get up and tried to get out of the car and stumbled. " let me help you" I went to get out of the car and I grabbed her hand to walk her into her house. I got her to the door and I let go but she didn't. " thank you Taylor" she says with a smile. " your welcome Demi." Our eyes were locked in and Rhea started to lean in. I turned my head and said " your drunk Demi." She looked at me and shook her head and opened her door and slammed it. I walked back to the limo with my head held low thinking about the recent actions.