𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖆𝖜

A/N
heyyy readersssssssss thank you guys so much for your support the past chapters and I'm sorry about the long break between each chapter I'm very lazy but imma try my best to update thank you if you read through this ramble

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

LIVING IN THE TENSION BETWEEN
GRACE AND TRUTH
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

POV| RHEA RIPLEY/DEMI BENNET

This might sound cliche but, I woke up drunk regretting the night before. Especially the moment before I crashed into my bed. Fuck. I look at my phone and see the time. Time for raw. I get up and head to shower. Leaving my phone in my room

After my shower, I'm in a black sports bra and some joggers and I hear a knock. I walk over to the door and begin to open it. " Taylor? uh, what do you want." Her eyes don't lock towards my face, she's locked on my sports bra and down. " uh Damian called me saying he couldn't get you a ride so I'm bringing you to Raw." I groan as I pull my phone out of my pocket. " I tried to text you but uh-" she says. I see the miscall and unanswered messages." I was in the shower." I say awkwardly. God the tension between us is so raw and I need it to go away. "I'll meet you in the car and 10." I slam the door before she utters a word. I'm killing Damian.

-ring, ring-

"Hello," Damian says.
My phone is resting on the bed as I grab my travel bag and begin to pack.
"Consider your ass to be dead mate."
He chuckles
" what's wrong with going with Taylor, yall got along last night," Damian says
"We did." I saw sighing
" but when she got me home I tried to kiss her."
I say just trying to get it over with.
" damm dems, I'm sorry something came up.
He says and I zip up my bag and grab my phone and head toward my door
"You'll see me soon." I hang up the phone and leave the house.

I stuff my bag in the back seat of a small black car with a bedazzled license plate. I hop into the passage's seat and don't say a word. She looks at me deeply and then finally says "Do you wanna talk about it?" She says with a slight smile. " I really fucking don't," I say looking at her seriously. She starts to drive. I grab my phone to call my pet sitter." Hey Lou! The money is on the counter and Luna and Bary are closed up in my room..okay thank you bye!" I say and hang up the phone. " you have dogs?" She says breaking the talking barrier. I just nod. I just get comfortable and begin to drift to sleep just to avoid conversation.

When I woke up, we were stopped at a gas station. Taylor is outside pumping gas and I can't help but stare. She can't see me anyway. I can see what my drunk mind was thinking when I tried to kiss her, she truly is so beautiful. My daydreaming was interrupted by a man approaching Taylor. The man was older and looked creppy and started to make conversation with her. I only heard muffled sounds from the car but he started to move in close to her and she didn't look okay with it. I don't know if I'm still drunk but I get out of the car. "Hey! Back off from my girlfriend!" holy shit that just came out. Taylor looked at me shocked. " oh sorry- I didn't know." He said then ran off. Me and I just stared at each other, neither of us knowing what to say. " are you done?" I say asking quietly. "Yeah." she pays then hops back in the car. " how much longer" I ask her. " an hour." She says looking at me still shocked." Okay." She continues driving

When we arrive at the arena we still haven't talked about what happened at the gas station. We start to unload the car and she breaks the silence. " your gear is in the locker room, Maria is ready to do your makeup in an hour, come see me after." She smiles and walks away from me. God, I've never been overpowered by such a woman like her.

By the time my gear and make-up are on I walk to the manager's offices. I ask around where hers is but no one knows.

Rhea | Hey, where are you I'm all set

Taylor | Come to your locker room.

confused but I walk over to the room displaying my ring name on the door." Taylor?" I get inside and see her in her professional outfit. Tight black dress and black heels. God, she makes me crazy. " what's up?" I say. " I wanted to talk about last night and today." She says looking at me seriously. " now? I have to start warming out and practicing?" I look at her confused." Well, I hope you are good at warming up and talking to 100 push-ups as a start." She says smiling at me. I laugh and form a smirk." You might be my manager but you can control me." I say. She pushes me onto the dressing room door and she's against me." Now." Our eye contact is locked on one another. I push out of her hold and start my pushups. " did you know that managers and wrestlers aren't allowed fraternization, especially if it's their client ?" She says during my 10th push-up. " what you did was highly unprofessional Rhea." She continues during my 30th push-up. " you have distracted me and you from doing our job, that can't happen. Do you hear me!" She starts to get louder somewhere in the 50s of my push-up. "Yes ma'am." I say so maybe she will shut up. " you can't just go messing through someone's feelings because I didn't wanna take advantage of you." I stop my push-ups at the sound of her words. " so you're saying you have feelings for me but I'm being unprofessional for doing something about my feelings that's totally bull shit." I say standing my ground. The knock on the door is the only thing holding back her words. " Rhea you're on in 10." The tech guy says. " Rhea-" she says as I head towards the door. I look at her and slam it.

I spend the rest of the night being captured by a camera and I haven't gotten a break. During backstage sequences, Taylor's behind the camera looking at me and I can't tell what she's feeling. Finally when the show is over I take some makeup off then I head to the showers. When I get to my locker room all I have on is a sports bra and shorts. I open the door and see Taylor waiting. " I can probably get a ride home with someone else." I look at her with fury. " Rhea", she stands up no longer in heels or a tight dress. " I'm sorry." I look at her not knowing what to do exactly. She gets closer. " you have feelings for me?" She asks. " you were just trying to protect me earlier." Her eyes are locked with mine inches apart. " I was protecting you because thinking of you hurt will make me go crazy. You make me go crazy but you never leave my mind and I love it." I say smirking and her mouth lifts to a smile she gets closer and crashes her lips onto mine. The kiss we were both longing for. Her hands are resting on my stomach. I let go of her taste and started to kiss down her neck.

" Should we head out?" she asks