𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

" we couldn't "

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

POV | Taylor Mills

" Should we head out?"
.
.
.
She froze.
.

" Rhea..?" Her eye contact was locked with my eyes. She looked sincere and didn't know what to say. Her head fell. "I-i" all that came from her mouth." We can't do this." She said struggling." You said we can't do this." " god, why did we do this Taylor." I stare at her repeating her words in my mind. She dosent mean it right? " Demi what do you mean..?" She finally faces me. "Go, Taylor." She says straight-faced. I don't move. "I SERIOUS GO." I jump at her raised tone. I grab my bag leave out the door and run out of the building. God. Maybe she was right.

- 4 days later -

I haven't done work since then. I called out sick for the week and had someone take my place. But it's holiday tour time and I can't miss it. A holiday tour means traveling with the judgment day and their managers. Fun.

My bags are packed and waiting for me but I'm not out of my bed. My phone is buzzing and buzzing.

Incoming call: Demi bennet
-answer-
"Hello.?" I say
"We are you at," Rhea says
"Uh yeah, I'm on my way Demi," I say pointing out the attitude in my voice.
"Can you hurry, everyone is here." She says annoyed.
"Yeah, I'll make sure to run over someone..happy?"

- cancels call-

I left my bed and drove to the wwe office center. When I pull up to the bus with my suitcases the driver puts them in. As I walk up the bus stairs I look for the closet seat but Rheas is in it next to Damian. I sit in the one across from them and wave to Pete and Rachel, Finn and Dominik's manager. " morning." I say directing to the whole bus. I put my headphones on a started to do the work I'd missed the past four days ago.

Suddenly someone plops in the seat next to me. It's Rhea's on-screen lover Dominik Mysterio. i take my headphones off assuming that he wants to talk. " Taylor Hills?" He says. " uh no that's my ring name, it's Taylor Mills." He looked shocked. " you wrestled..?!" He says calling attention to the whole bus with his words. " damm the best thing Pete's done is got me a good hairdresser... Sorry, Pete! You got a good one Mami." The same Rhea staring daggers in my eyes." Yep..!" Not knowing what to say. I started to put my headphones on but was interrupted.. " do you have a boyfriend?" He says casually. "uh.." what do I say. " or girlfriend..?" Still blanking what to say I was interrupted by Rhea. "Dom, leave her alone" She really does act like his mami. " my bad" he heads to the back of the bus. I put my headphones back on but I feel a buzz coming from my phone.

Demi bennet
Demi: sorry about that
Taylor: it's whatever
Demi: can we talk today?
Taylor: on text?
Demi: follow me

She suddenly gets up and heads to the bus bathroom. The bathroom what-. I walk to the back of the bus and open the door slowly and she pulls me in." ah- Rhea!" I'm against her chest and her hand is on mine. "we should've done this on text " I say trying to make space. " where have you been, I have been managed by an HR guy for the last four days.!" She closes her face leaning me on the door. "I was sick." That's what the boss thought anyways. " sick my ass." She says in her thick Australian accent. "I'm sorry Taylor." I don't look at her thinking a million things. " Taylor look at me" She takes her finger and lifts my chin. " tay I'm sorry.. believe me." Her eyes haven't blinked, haven't moved from looking at mine. "Demi...no," I say. I can't do this." You told me we couldn't do this, I told you we couldn't do this." She hasn't broken her eye contact but her grip on my chin has fallen. " I- I'm sorry Demi." I break the space in between us and leave the bathroom.

When I return to my seat, Damian gives me a knowing look. " May I help you sir." I'm so upset and done with this and it's only been a couple of hours on the road. " no." He says and looks away.

Rhea didn't leave the bathroom for 20 minutes. When she returns to her seat her eyes are bleached red and wet. God, what did I do?