𝕸𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖊

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"stay scared"

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

POV : Taylor mills

Fucking Demi doesn't get it. She's so talented and
Beautiful and standing in front of me. But Rhea Ripley is intimating and scares the fucking shit out of me. I just need to do my job and try to get a new client.

When I wake up the sun not even shining. I don't hear anything from Rhea's room so I guess she's sleeping. Showers help wash away the feelings, and the thoughts of Rhea. I start to get ready to head to Madison Square Garden to go to work. Wrestlers report time is 2 pm, mine is in 5 mins. News flash I'm late. I grab my work bag and head out the door reaching the elevator. I click the button multiple times until it finally opens. I take the elevator down to the gym and parking garage floor and when the door opens it reveals a sweaty, dripping rhea. God, I can't control myself around her. She looks into my eyes deeply and I let her until she finally gets into the elevator and I get out.

When I get to the arena, I set up my laptop to open rheas socials. TikTok. So many edits of her, her in the ring, her on top of her opponents... fuck. I click off and go to my email and start to type to my boss, triple hhh, scheduling a meeting for later today. I need out of her grasp.

When it's time for my meeting wrestlers start arriving. My phone is dinging, knowing it's Rhea I decide to ignore it until after. I get to the door of the Hall of Famer and knock. " come in " a deep voice says. I open the door, and quickly smile at my boss. " hello sir."  He nods and says " I feel like I've just seen you Taylor, everything okay?" I haven't been managing Rhea long have I? " yeah! Uh, I was wondering if any other superstars need a manager currently" I say ripping the bandaid. " wow. Been a manager for a couple of months and you already wanna handle two superstars..lemme check." He turns to his computer and starts typing. "wait- I was only wanting one." He looks at me confused. " is something wrong with Ms. Ripley?" He looks back at me. " no.. noo! Nothings wrong with her- I mean-" he still looks confused. " May I please be signed to someone else please" his eyes widened but dosent have enough time to respond. Someone burst through the door.

" Rhea?" Triple hhh says. " Paul where the fuck is Taylor. Is she fucking sick again cause I swear to fuck-" her  eyes suddenly find me. " what the hell are you doing." My mouth opens but nothing comes out. " Rhea." The boss says. She doesn't budge from looking at me. My pulse is rapid, there's water in my eyes. " Demi!" The boss says. She finally turns to look at him. " Taylor, you're dismissed." I nod and leave the room. Behind the door, there's screaming and bangs. I start to get rheas gear ready to make sure she has it. I grab her title and get it polished. I soon walk my way to her locker room to drop everything she needs guessing she is still in the boss's office. I leave everything on a bench but as I turn to leave the door swings open. Her eyes are full with fiery and her body is rapid. She slams the door and grabs me and slams me into the door.

My head and back slam as grabs my neck with her hand. " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO." She yells in my face. " YOUR FUCKING FIRING ME." Her face is only inches away. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE MORE SCARED NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH." Her grip on my throat gets harder. Her face suddenly changes. " I- I " she lets go of my throat, and I fall to the ground. " shit Taylor!" She kneels in front of me. My vision is blurry, water in my eyes. I finally choke out "This is what I mean." I say. I grab the door handle and stand up. " please leave me alone" water dripping on my cheek. "Taylor-" I twist the door knob. " Taylor please-" I turn to look at her. My red-stained eyes and the bruise around my neck set her back. " tay I'm so sorry-" she reached out to grab my face. "don't-" she looked surprised. "Taylor I'm sorry." She pleads. " get in your gear and head out there." She steps closer to me ignoring me. " now." I say as I walk out of the room