𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

" stress "

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

| POV TAYLOR MILLS |

I woke up warm and in the comfort of muscular arms wrapped around me. Only hearing the faint snoring of Rhea. Rhea is fast asleep basically on top of me. I look at the time, | 5:30 am | I have to get up and do work before we head back to Florida. I try to wiggle out of her arms but they have a strong grip on my hips. I try to be as quiet as I can but the wrong shift wakes Rhea. "Mmm." Is the noise out of the sleepy women" Demi" I whisper. " let me go," I say quietly. She only pulls me in more. " nuh huh" she says with a smirk. She puts her face in the crook of my neck and settles in going back to sleep. " dems please" I groan. She shakes her head. " Mami... please let me go." I say crossing my fingers I can go shower. "begger" she says mumbling. She finally lets me go and the hotel room is a mess. Clothes and suitcases on the floor. I ignore it and go take a shower.

After my shower, I wrap a towel around my body and leave my bathroom. A naked Rhea isn't in my bed anymore. I also see she helped clean up my room. I get dressed and do my make-up covering marks on my neck and start to work.

Halfway through my work, I get a phone call. The name " Paul Levesque" shocks me as I answer the phone. " hello!" I say. "Ms. Mills." The deep voice replies. " I considered our conversation yesterday.. and I got you a new client" the boss expressed. " oh!" I yelped. The connecting door opens, it's Rhea. I express that I'm on the phone and she walks in and sits on the bed waiting. " everything okay?" The other person on the call says. " uhm yes! Yea." I replied. I stressed before I said "Can I call you later" I suggested. " don't take your time Taylor." He sounded annoyed. "mhm! Say hi to Stephanie for me!" I quickly hung up the phone. I let out a big puff of hair then I felt hands on my shoulders. Massageing my neck and shoulders. "Mm" comes out of my mouth. "Stephanie... like McMahon ?" she says calmly. She turns the chair towards her. " oh. Yeah," I say. "Triple H was just checking in," I say with a slight smile. Her face is confusing almost like she knows I'm lying. " okay..?" She says. " we're leaving in 30, so be ready..!" She exclaims. She starts to walk out of the room. I already feel bad for lying.

My bags are packed and ready to go. But I'm still working on my laptop. I'm still technically Rhea's manager and the Royale Rumble is coming up and she doesn't have a match. Fuck. I might now even be her manager I have to tell her she doesn't have a match. The connecting door swings open and reveals Demi. " you work too much" She walks over and closes my laptop, resting her arm on the desk and glaring at me. "You hard to manage," I say proud of my reply. Her finger approaches my chin to lift it. "hi" I giggle. "Hey." She replies. She hesitated and said, "You still feel for me luv?" She says softly. " mhm" I reply with a nod. Her fingers move along my neck tracing where the covered bruise is. "why cover?" She smirks. " we're going to be on a 5-hour bus drive, with our colleagues." I reply. " your point?" She walks away grabs my suitcases and walks towards the door. I grab my laptop and my purse and follow her.

We get on the bus and I follow Rhea, she picks a couch in the back. I sit next to her and pull out my laptop. A groan comes out of Rheas mouth. " why would you wanna work when your client is right here?" She whined. " what do you wanna talk about Rhea?" Our conversation is interrupted by Dominik. " Mami! Where'd you go last night?!" He asks. " didn't feel well" she hesitates. "okay..ew. Feel better! " he walks away. "what were we talking about" she asked. " I just asked that question." She thought about what to say but an idea popped into her head. " what was that phone call?" She knew what she was doing. " it was nothing, Rhea. Next topic." She looks stunned. "fine then." She sounds annoyed. " do you wanna go to my place, when we get off this bus?" She glares at me and smirks. " what about my car?" I ask. " I'll take care of it, please?" She rest her hand on my thigh, like she did in the limo. " fine."

| 2 hours in |
A head is lying on my shoulder belonging to Rhea. I'm typing an email to triple hhh trying to explain that I wanna keep Demi as my client. I'm clueless right now.

| Florida |

Demi woke up an hour ago and has been just watching TikTok. Her back is pressed on me as I work on rheas make a Wish gig. The bus stops at the wwe office, Rheas headphone on full blast. I tap on the shoulder and she looks at me confused. " come on." She follows me off and grabs my suitcases and hers as well. She leaves me alone for a second and  I'm stuck with Damian. " so... what's going on with you and Rhea:" He says casually. " uh-" Rhea walks over. " bye priest, let's go Taylor". She brings me to a black   Truck and I get in and she drives

Fast.

Mami likes to go fast