In the evening, her husband picked her up at the mansion and went back to their villa, while they were eating she told the story of what happened in the mall to her husband and how she got her business partner.

"Mr. Sanches?" her husband asked with a frown. "You mean Senator Derick Sanches?"

"You know him?"

"Nah, he was just in the news back then that he married his mistress a year after his wife passed away and got all his wife assets."

"Is he bad?"

Caleb pinched her cheek and smiled at her.

"Do you think he's bad?"

She shook her head.

"Do you want me to investigate about them?"

"No!"

She remembered the sadness on Mr. Sanches eyes when Grandma refused his offered, so she knows that he is not a bad person, Mrs. Tanya and Sanya look kind as well.

"But don't meet them alone, okay?" her husband looked at her and kissed her forehead when he approached her and took her empty plate. "And call me immediately if you feel that something is wrong."

-----

Four days after the renovation and cleaning of the coffee shop, they started to install machines to be used to make coffees. Sanya provided three staff while she hired five staff to help them decorate the coffee shop, she also asked her two bodyguards to help them while the other two was focus on protecting her even though they don't have to.
Her husband also drives her to their location every morning at 8 in the morning and will pick her up again at twelve noon, he did not allow her to work until five like Sanya and their other employees because he said that he did not want her to be tired.

On their fifth day she was busy putting decorations on a table when she heard someone shout.

"Watch out!"

She turned to see who shouted when she saw a foldable ladder next to her was about to fall on her, she also noticed that there was a staff sitting at the top of the ladder. She could do nothing but cover her head and wait for the ladder to hit her, but she immediately felt a warm arm wrapped around her.

When she turned around, she was surprised to see her husband beside her.

"Honey, are you alright?" her husband asked her worriedly.

She also saw Diego holding onto the staff sitting at the top of the ladder so he didn't fall completely, but her eyes widened when she saw her husband's arm blocking the ladder to prevent it from falling on her. Her other bodyguard immediately set up the ladder properly, while Diego was still holding the staff.

She felt worried, she knew that ladder was heavy because it was made of aluminum and weighed about twelve to fifteen kilograms, add the weight of the staff sitting at the top of the ladder so it was impossible that her husband was not hurt because of what happened. But before she could even ask him, they suddenly heard a loud voice calling her husband.

"CALEB?!"

She stiffened in shock when she saw Sanya run towards her husband, there was a trace of worry and anger on her face as she took Caleb's arm to perhaps check if he has injury.

"I saw what happened, are you alright Caleb?" Sanya asked anxiously while lifting up the long sleeves that her husband's wearing. "Are you hurt somewhere, do you want me to bring you to the hospital--."

But her husband just pulled his arm that Sanya was holding and turned to her again.

"Are you hurt, Honey?" he asked her again.