"Are you surprised, huh?!" Fumiya nudged her shoulder, calling her back to earth.

"Surprised?! Damn! Wow!! This is so pretty," she turned to Fumiya, "thank you so much, Fumiya-kun!" and he was tackled back into a warm hug.

"Hey, we worked hard too!!" Jimin started sulking, making everyone laugh.

"Of course, Aki-kun!" she went forward and gave everyone a hug of appreciation. She was really happy.

"Ahem!" Fumiya cleared his throat, "you forgot Yukio-kun." his eyes pointed towards him.

Taehyung just stood there awkwardly.

"Oh, right! Can't forget him, he was the one who brought me here." she then gave him a hug too, a little tighter than the others.

"Alright, let's get started!! Bring the cake!"

Yoongi carefully put the cake in the center, while everyone surrounded Natsuki who stood in front of the cake.

The song was sung, confetti was popped, everyone danced to their heart's content.

No one realised when time passed and it was already dark outside.

"Oh my god? Do you see the time, Yoongi?" Jimin exclaimed as he sat up.

"Yeah, what about it? Do you still wanna go? It's really late." he said looking at his wrist watch.

"But, but!!"

"Yes, okay, we're going." Yoongi didn't listen to him, just got ready to leave in seconds.

"Wow!" Haruki and Fumiya laughed at the silly behaviour.

"Where are you going though?" Taehyung chimed in.

"Jimin wanted to visit the game store. The new version of our favourite game is launching tonight, so we have to get there in time or it will be sold out, just like this." Haruki was the one who answered as he snapped his fingers.

"So, Aki-kun, Yoongi and you, all are leaving?" Natsuki asked.

"Seems like it," Fumiya sighed, slumping down on the seat, munching on some chips.

"Yes, happy birthday once again, Suki. Let's all meet again soon to discuss about our next plan." Yoongi smiled, ruffling her hair as all three of them got out, one by one.

And there was silence once again.

Fumiya noticed the awkward tension in the air but he couldn't decide what to talk about.

Taehyung was looking outside the window, the moon was already making its grand appearance and the weather was getting cooler too. Natsuki, however, looked at Taehyung who was admiring the sky.

Taehyung was admiring the nature and Natsuki was admiring him. And! Fumiya was looking at both of them one by one. The tension was real.

"Uh, guys, I think I forgot to do my homework, I should get going." Fumiya finally said, standing up.

"What? Really?" Natsuki jerked back to the real world from her fantasies, flustered.

"Yes, really. You guys continue the birthday party, I will take my leave. Bye, bye." he quickly rushed outside.

"Get home safely, Fumiya-kun!" Natsuki yelled when they heard his footsteps getting further away.

"Jeez! He just ran away. What birthday party? Without everyone!?" she couldn't hold back the urge to roll her eyes, and eventually the silence followed her words.

"So, what do we do now?" Taehyung asked.

Natsuki started after thinking for a while, "Yukio, you like the sky, don't you?"