Today's outfit consisted of a pair of tailored dark grey pants. They fit nicely around my waist before flowing down in a straight leg fashion. I had picked out a cream knitted vest as my top. Opting to tuck it in just at the front and let the back hang out. Again i had my white sneakers on giving the outfit more of a streetwear feel.

"i get all my inspo from pinterest" I commented gesturing down to my outfit.

"there is absolutely nothing wrong with that" Natasha hummed before she was turning to make her way towards the elevator.

When she turned around i was able to see the back of her outfit. An aspect i clearly couldn't see from the front. The jeans she was wearing had two big rips in them. They were conveniently positioned right below her butt cheeks.

"shit" I gasped under my breath as i moved to follow the redhead. It took everything in me not to keep my eyes glued to the exposed skin, but i managed.

"you right hun? you look a tad flushed" Natasha commented once we had entered the elevator. Of course i'm flushed i just saw your ass woman.

"yeah i'm good, the week is just starting to catch up with me. who knew one week off would affect me so much" I lied making up a pretty good reason for my behaviour, well done Y/n.

We rode the elevator down is silence after that, i wasn't really sure what to say. Just as the elevator reached the car park Natasha spoke again.

"so do you leave at this time everyday?" We began walking towards our cars.

"yes, same time every day" I answered honestly, i had some kind of feeling this wasn't going to be the last i saw of Natasha on the short trip to my car.

"perfect, well i better let you go. have a good day at work cutie" Natasha gave me a wink before she was skipping off in the direction of her car.

"bye, have fun shopping" I called back watching as she gave me a small wave before entering her car. I stood at my car as Natasha turned hers on, it was loud.

I could just see her through the tinted windscreen. That signature smirk plastered on her face as she softly started to rev her engine. This only lasted a second before she was taking off. Due to her reverse parking she was able to drive straight out. I watched as she sped off towards the garage door.

The car sounded incredible, i am not a car person by any means but even i can appreciate a nice sounding car. Just as i was about to get into my car i suddenly heard Natasha take off onto the street.

"damn" I muttered to myself as i shook my head. Time for work i guess.

I ended up getting to work a couple minutes late due to my run in with Natasha. I know Felicity won't care but she'll still wonder why.

"i'm so sorry i was late" I immediately apologise as i enter Felicity's office with her coffee in hand.

"it's no trouble darling, however why were you late? thanks" Felicity took the coffee from me giving me a wide smile. 

"uh i ran into my neighbour in the hall way" I spoke vaguely, Felicity didn't need to say anything to get me to keep talking. All she did was raise an eyebrow as she took a sip from her coffee.

"um well honestly, i think i like her. she makes me really nervous and feel kinda weird" I admitted, Felicity immediately gestured for me to sit down.

"oooo please tell me more" I proceeded to tell Felicity some of the events that have happened since moving into my new apartment. I obviously didn't tell her everything, i left out my obsessive staring at Natasha's chest, oh and pretty much the whole party.