This was something Y/n seemed to notice, once again i caught her staring at my chest. I mean i do have pretty great tits and it's nice that they're getting noticed. I would say my chest is bigger than Y/n's, not that hers weren't amazing just mine were larger.

If there's one thing i pride myself on it would be my body. I work hard to maintain my figure and in my line of work it's very important, at least to me.

"how many people were here last night?" Jade commented reminding me that she was in fact here.

"not as many as you're thinking considering how many cups there are" I answered picking up yet another red solo cup. They're never ending.

"maybe everyone was getting a new cup everytime they got a new drink" Y/n offered, Jade and i hummed. Honestly, i wouldn't put it past people to do that.

"what a waste" I mumbled to myself as i bend over to scoop up a few cups along with some of the fallen decorations.

"hey Natasha, where are more bin bags?" Jade shouted at me from the kitchen. I turned to see her standing by my sink.

"drawers to your left, third one down" I watched Jade follow my instructions seeing her face light up once she had found the bags.

"thank you" I gave her a nod before glancing over at Y/n. When i saw her eye line i immediately smirked. She was shamelessly staring at my ass, i do have a nice ass as well so i don't blame her.

"enjoying the view?" I questioned, twerking my ass a little causing Y/n's eyes to practically bulge out of her head.

"i- uh i was just... um you missed a cup" Y/n stuttered before she was pointing to something on the ground i'm assuming it was a cup.

"oh right, well then thanks" I saw Y/n gulp as she gave me a nervous smile along with a nod. The next thing i knew there was a red solo cup hitting Y/n in the head.

"hey!" She exclaimed turning her focus to Jade immediately. Jade was cackling, practically falling over with laughter.

"that's what you get for staring at people" Jade justified herself before getting back to cleaning. I looked back at Y/n who did not look happy.

We made eye contact before i gestured towards a cup close to her. Y/n followed my gesture understanding what i meant as her lips curled up into a sinister smile.

This time Y/n and i were the ones to fall over laughing. As Jade was hit in the back of the head with her own red solo cup.

"what the fuck" Jade exclaimed glaring at Y/n who was loving this.

"pay back" Y/n simply replied. Jade huffed turning around to continue with what she was doing.

Y/n and i shared one last look before we got back to cleaning. At least with them here now it'll be fun. Plus the place will be clean so much faster, i mean im fast but i do have a small hang over at the moment.

I take my liquor well and last night i didn't got too crazy. I was definitely tipsy and on the edge of drunk so there was still a light pounding in my head.

I was making sure to stay hydrated and take pain killers every four hours. I never really feel hungry the day after i drink so i hadn't eaten anything for breakfast. I'll make sure to have lunch even if it's something super basic like a sandwich.