❃ 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 ❃

Comenzar desde el principio

I was just going to call their name but then I heard my name from yoongi's mouth. Nah, I won't go that easily first I'll listen to what they both are talking about. I know it's not good manners to hear someone else's talks but still it's about me. I would definitely hear. I properly hide myself not noticed by them and yeah, I lowered my footsteps cause now, V is a mafia and like me, he could also sense them.

_

YOONGI- So, Taehyung you are saying that you're in love huh ?

TAEHYUNG- Yeah, that was what I said earlier, hyung.

YOONGI- Hmm, so who's the lucky girl ?

TAEHYUNG- She is y/n !

Wtf, did he say ? He loves me ! He really loves me. Ohh my god, ohh my god what did I hear ? Is it any kind of dream or what ? If it's a dream I want to live in this dream forever. I don't wanna break this dream.

It's not a dream y/n, it's the truth. He loves you. I'm feeling myself on the ninth cloud now. Seems like I'm gonna die due to the over happiness.

YOONGI- Woah ! My boy, she's really a kind girl. Your choice is good.

TAEHYUNG- I know and I want to spend my whole life with her. But how do you know y/n ?

YOONGI- Ohh she, Actually she was in my same college in USA.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh so you both were classmates ?

YOONGI- Nah, bro. She was my junior.

TAEHYUNG- Woah, then why don't she call you sunbaenim or oppa then ?

YOONGI- Actually, she's like my sister but I told her not to be too much formal.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh.

YOONGI- So, how did you both met ?

TAEHYUNG- Actually, I sent her company a partnership request and time after time we became friends.

YOONGI- Good but I have confusion.

TAEHYUNG- What is it ?

YOONGI- That day, when the enemies attacked you and y/n, why didn't you tell me to not call you mafia and also to hide your real identity ?

Y/N'S POV
Which identity he's talking about ? What is Taehyung hiding from me ? He already told me that he is a mafia but the other one, the second identity. Ahh, is he a man or a secret keeper ? Anyways, I'll just listen to it from here.

TAEHYUNG- Hyung, look about being a mafia I already told her that. And being the second one, I'm thinking of giving her a surprise.

YOONGI- Wow, it's a great idea but won't she get mad ?

TAEHYUNG- I know, she will get mad but after knowing the real reason maybe she will forgive me.

YOONGI- Okay, but what if she doesn't like you back ?

TAEHYUNG- I know she likes me.

Which reason is he talking about ? And how did he even know that I like him back ? As much as I know, I never told him about my feelings. I only told my parents, friends and aliens. Then how did he know ? Did Lisa tell him ? Ohh yeah, maybe, alien himself told him cause he is also friends with Yoongi, I mean Jin hyung is friends with Yoongi. Ahh, I have to keep patience to know all these.

YOONGI- How did you know that she loves you back ? Did you ask her ?

TAEHYUNG- Nah, I didn't. But yeah, I indirectly knew about it.