Chapter 11 ~ Dad!?!

Trigger Warnings
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Implied SA
Physical harm
Physical As**lt

I watch the soul hit the floor. His face turns red with embarrassment, fury, and pain. I stand over him, blood pooling at my feet, dripping from the sharp edge of the sword.

"Daddy why?" I mimick his son's voice as I swing the sword in an arc over my head to cut off his other hand. "Daddy please stop it hurts!" I mimick his daughter's voice as I cut off his foot as he tries to stagger to his feet.

"I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO!" He screams at me and the lobby goes silent. Tears stream down his face and I set the sword on the desk.

"Lithuania?"

"Yes pet?"

"My bat please?" I hold my hand out and she sets my bat in my grasp. She kisses my cheek before backing away. I turn back and smile softly at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" The angry soul screams up at me as he tries to crawl away.

"Oh that just won't do." I growl down at him. I grab the bleeding stump of an ankle he has on his left leg and drag him back with one hand.

He cries out in pain and it masks the grunt of effort dragging him back pulls out of me.

"Daddy it hurts please stop!" I continue mimicking his children's cries as I swing the bat down and it connects with his leg. A satisfying crunch follows. I continue to swing with each mimicked cry as I slowly break the bones in his legs. I let the bloodied bat fall to the floor and grab the sword again.

"Was I just a bad kid?" I ask as I swing the sword down on him again. "Was I not good enough for you?!" I swing down again. "Is that why you moved on to Summer?!" I swing again. "Is that why you moved on to Justin?!?"

"Jace." Lilly calls from behind me. "What are you saying?"

"Oh dear god." Lithuania mutters horrified.

"Is that why you killed them and left me alone with that horrible woman and her new boy toy!?!?" I screech as I swing again and again. "Did you not think about what would happen to me when you got carted off by the feds!?!" I feel hands trying to pull me back from the pile of blood and guts that used to be the angry soul destined for level 9.

"Mom is that..." Sharkie asks.

"Bel I think we might need to step in."

"Jace his head is gone he can't hear you anymore."

"Greg what's going on?"

"WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME DAD!?!" I scream as I plunge the sword deep into him one last time. I feel hands dragging me back and away from the sword and the pile of mush that used to be my father. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?!"

"Jace!" A voice calls for me and the sound of a stampede surrounds me. My vision sways.

"He's gonna faint!"

"Lithuania what happened?!"

"Mom let me see his file."

"It's not for me to show you Sharkie."