Burn for you

Credit to : @allura_887

(In this one shot, Alastor and Andria are singing burn for you, it's a song they sing this after  they have their first kiss because Andria still feels she cannot trust him. Sort of like a bonus ending to late night gossip)

Andria pulled away from the kiss, she was afraid. Afraid that if she opened up her heart to Alastor, he'd hurt her, so, she thought the best thing to do was to avoid her feelings for him, but now ? Now she's felt the blissful feeling of his lips on hers, she's afraid she might be too weak to stay away from that.

Andria : Is this what you call a loving move ? Pacing in my gigantic room, running from our elaborate ruse, we're doomed.

Alastor : Andria.

Andria : please forgive me your grace, can't even look me in the face and know I must lie in the mess you made.

Alastor: the mess we made.

Andria: it was your mistake. You kissed me in the haze.

Alastor: I was prepared to take my life that day.

Andria: I stole your fate

Alastor: I stole your fate

Andria: I stole your fate.

Alastor: No, I stole your fate.

Andria: I don't understand

Alastor : and now you're forced to love a man you hate.

Andria: Alastor...

Alastor : I know you don't feel the same. But I burn for you.

Andria:  you burn for me ?

Alastor : I burn

Andria: I burn

Alastor : I burn

Andria  : I burn.

Together: I burn for you.

Andria: I burn, I burn for you.

🎶🎶🎶
Alastor knew she didn't trust her but he couldn't keep his new feelings at bay any longer, she could trust him, he vowed to himself to be trustworthy enough for her. Sensing her distrust he kissed her again, gingerly, showing her the love and care she deserved.

Alastor : how do you feel ?

Andria: I feel wonderful.

Alastor: from the mornings you ease to the evenings you quiet. I'm always thinking of you.

Andria: I'm always dreaming of you. From the mornings till late in the night. It is you I cannot sacrifice.

Alastor: sacrifice.

Together: look me in my eyes. I burn for you

Alastor : I burn for you.

Andria: I burn

Alastor : I burn.

Together: I burn for you.

Alastor : I burn, I burn.

Together: say my name, say I'm yours. Promise we'll never be oceans apart. 'Cause I burn for you.

Alastor : I burn for you.

Andria: I burn.

Alastor: I burn

Together: you burn for me.

Alastor : I'm yours, Andria. I've always been yours.

Andria : and I'm yours