Cannibal town

Everyone, aside from Charlie and Andria, sat in the lobby waiting to hear what was planned next by the two sisters. "So, like, where are your wings ?" Niffty asked Vaggie, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Vaggie sighed, "Niffty, I don't have-,"

"Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits ?"Angel Dust cut Vaggie off.

"Yeah. Where are your tits ?" Niffty said trying to peek down Vaggie's shirt to where her tits were. Vaggie picked up Niffty by her hand frustratedly.

"Any other questions ?" Vaggie asked the group.

"I got one." Husk spoke up, "How come every time Charlie and Andria talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit ?" He asked.

"It's not their fault. Angel's are just..."

"Liars ?" Angel question.

"Difficult. But they're trying their best."

"Yeah, well, their best is turning out real well so far." Husk said sarcastically.

"Where are our 'fearless leaders' anyway ? Isn't it about time for another doomed-to-fail plan ?" Angel asked.

"They're upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure,in our room. Alone."

Alastor hummed to himself as he glanced upstairs and teleported himself to Charlie and Vaggie's room. Up in Charlie's room Razzle and Dazzle were hovering next to both their owners, staring at Charlie sadly with a box of tissues. Andria sat next to her sister, comforting her by rubbing her arm, Charlie was sobbing. How could she have endangered her friends and family ? Alastor then appeared in her bedroom, making Andria turn attention towards her boyfriend. "Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess." Alastor said to Charlie in a teasing manner.

"Ugh, go away, Alastor." Charlie groan in frustration, pulling the covers over her head.

"Now, now, is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of heaven and dooming everyone you love ?" Alastor asked mockingly as he sat next Andria.

"I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole." Charlie said facing away from Alastor.

"Charlie, he's only trying to help." Andria said.

"Well it's not working !" Alastor then suddenly appeared right next to Charlie, startling her.

"Who's joking ?" Charlie yelped and fell off the side of her bed.

"Charlie are you okay ?" Andria asked in concern.

"No !" Charlie muttered.

"Anyway you both have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next." Alastor said pulling Andria to his side.

"Ugh, we can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard ? They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain. I'm just as bad as the cruelest overlord in hell. And maybe worse. At least they don't go around giving false hope." Charlie rambled on.

"Charlie don't be so hard on yourself. It's not your fault." Andria said to her sister

"It is my fault !"

"Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self loathing from you." Alastor commented.

"Oh, fuck you, Alastor. All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much."

Alastor chuckled as he put his hand on his Andria's shoulders, because she was standing next to her sister, and spoke to them, "Just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you're the one in control."