Out for love.

Vaggie slammed her hand on the metal door of Carmine's warehouse, "Carmine ! Carmine, we need to speak. We know what you did on extermination day. We can talk about inside, or I can tell about it out here !" Vaggie shouted as the door opened quickly afterwards, "Fucking right you open that door. C'mon babe." She said ushering Charlie to follow her. The two walked through the dark, quiet hallway.

"Hehe...hello ?" Charlie called out nervously.

"You have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you both for good." Carmilla's voice echoed through the halls as the lights came on, revealing the overlord on the balcony above them.

"Oh, there you are." Charlie said before clearing her throat, "Uh, Miss Carmine, we're here to ask you if you would please assist us in defending hell from the extermination ?" Charlie said rather passively.

"We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how." Vaggie told the overlord firmly.

"No !" She replied.

"What do you mean , no? The princess of hell, right here, just-,"

"Your friends' status means nothing to me. You have to do better than that. 90 seconds."

"Please ! With your knowledge we wouldn't have to stand by and-," Charlie started being cut off by Carmilla.

"Clearly I am not the helpless one here. 80 seconds."

"Well, then why ? Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight ?" Vaggie impatiently asked Carmilla.

"To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now. I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people."

"You think we asked for this ? All Charhas ever done is try to make things better to help her people who, news flash, include your people too."

"And exactly has that worked out for her ? 45 seconds."

"We didn't pick the fight but it's here now. And they aren't going to stop with us. You didn't see the look on their leader's face. With us out of the way, it's only a matter of time before they come for the rest of you. They won't stop until all of hell is wiped out, so you can help us make a stand here together, or you can stand alone tomorrow. And what do you think your chances will be then ?"

"You're out of time." Carmilla jumped off the balcony and kneed Vaggie in the face making her fall to the ground.

"Vaggie !" Charlie cried.

"Angels attack quickly, viciously and without mercy. You'll need to defend better than that."

Mean while, in Cannibal Town, Rosie yelled into a megaphone, getting the town's attention, "Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square !" She then walked up to a visibly nervous Andria, "Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over." Rosie the yelled into the megaphone again, "Settle in ! Settle in ! Important meeting."

"But how do I-,"

"With sparkle ! Razzmatazz and that oh so appealing moxie of yours." Alastor then joined in the conversation.

"Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to charm anyone before. After all, it certainly worked with me." He said as his voice lowered at the last part making Andria blush.

"Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular..."