Jealous dad

A/n: hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I have noticed some spelling errors in my story and I am going to go through and fix it. So if you see any pls point it out.

3rd person pov:

Vaggie yawned as she started to wake up from her slumber, she looked to her left and saw that her girlfriend wasn't in bed with her. She got up, brushing her fizzy hair and changing into her regular clothes bed rushing downstairs where everyone, minus Alastor, was watching Charlie in front of some sort of clue board whilst she muttered to herself. Vaggie stood next to Andria who looked at her sister worriedly.

"Yikes." Angel muttered as Vaggie spoke up.

"Charlie ?...Sweetie, you, uh, you good ?"

"Nope, no ! Not really ! Haha !" Charlie replied as she turned to face the group, "I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple months left before the angels come." Charlie then laughed manically as her demon form came out for a few seconds. "And at this rate-,"

"Maybe it's time-," Andria started before Charlie cut her off.

"No."

"To ask..."

"Don't say it !"

"Dad." Charlie groaned out of failure knowing she probably had no other choice. "Sis, I know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get right now."

"He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said 'go ahead and kill everyone' !" Charlie then gasped, "Wait ! That's it."

"Kill everyone ?" Andria questioned.

"No. He could get us a meeting with heaven."

"Didn't we already try that ?"

"Well, yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't charge of all of heaven. We could go to the top ! There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Charlie pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts till she found her dad's name. She was about to press the dail button but she hesitated.

"What's the hold up ? You got daddy issues ?" Husk asked noticing her hesitation.

"No, we just have never been close. After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls... sometimes, but only if he's bored or like, needs me to do something."

"Daddy issues." Husk confirmed.

"Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." Angel said leaning on the couch.

"The ultimate bad boy." Niffty said with a knife in her hand, which Angel took discreetly, "I bet he's scary."

"I wouldn't count on it Niffty." Andria said, knowing what a soft little duckling her dad was.

Lucifer pov;

I was nearly finished with the new one to add to my collection, "That's it. Almost there ! Now presenting... the magic-tactical back flipping rubber duck ! Ha ha ! That spits fire !" I held the duck up in the air as it spat fire, I giggled as I admired my new rubber duck, not that I needed another one since I already had so many already, "Hold the applause ! Please, okay. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh god who am I kidding this sucks !" I threw my duck the portrait of me, my wife and my daughters, who I missed dearly. The truth is I'm afraid to face them, more specifically Charlie, I know she's trying to redeem demons but I know that it's not possible since I've tried. I really do miss both my daughters maybe I'll be able to see them one day. My phone then started to vibrate. I pulled it out seeing the caller I.d and it said Charlie. "Daughter ? Daughter calling, daughter, daughter calling ! Oh ! Um-uh. Hello Charlie. H-hey, heyyy, char-char...No ! No that's not good ! Oh this is the first time she's called you in years. This has to be perfect." I took a deep breath in and answered the call, "Hey bitch !" What the fuck who greets their daughter like that ?!
"Hi dad." Charlie replied
"Hey ! How are you ? Wh-wh-where are you these days ?"
"You know where I am, dad. I've told you before."
"You have ? Oh yeah, uh ? Well y'know I um, uh..."
"I told you when you called me five months ago. Or did you not listen ?"
" No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot, I've just been really busy ! Ya know with um...important things." I said as I kicked a rubber duck.
"Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial ?"
"Oh...sadly I missed it. Heheh, you know I haven't been watching too much TV lately. Scrambles the brain. But, hey, a hotel ! Fun ! So...h-how's your sister ? She there too ?"
"Yeah she's here." Charlie sighed, "Listen, dad, I've got...kind of a big ask."
"Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it."
"I need to speak to heaven. Well whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top !"
"Oh...no. Nooooo, no, no, no, no, Charlie no, no, no, that's, uh...no." I said quickly, there's no way heaven would listen, after all they didn't listen to me.
"Look, dad. I don't ask you for much. I never have, but this, this is really important to me." Charlie said sounding frustrated, which she has every right to be. "It's the most important thing I've ever done. And...I need you. I need your help."
"I don't know, Charlie."
"Please, just come see what I'm trying to do here. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, dad."
"Wait. You're inviting me over ? Absolutely ! Hoh ! I'll be there in an hour !" I hung up the phone, grabbing my cane and waltzing towards the door. "My daughters want to see me ! Take that depression !"