you protect her when someone tries to attack her (requested)

"It's such a beautiful night. I'm so happy we decided to come out for a nice walk." Minji said as you walked hand in hand down the street.

It's late, probably nearing midnight by now, but neither of you is tired in the slightest and since it's such a nice night, you and Minji decided to go out and get a little fresh air.

"Me too, my love. It's so pretty out here. I'm happy the season's changing because that means we get to have more nights like these." You smiled and kissed her head as she put it on your shoulder.

"I'm looking forward to it." She said.

"Stop for a second. Let me get a quick kiss under the moonlight, hm?" You suggested and watched her smile brightly as you both stopped walking.

You put your arms around her before pulling her in for a kiss.

But before her lips could touch yours, you heard footsteps approaching you both.

It was a little hard to see who it was and what they were doing since they were coming from the darkness.

But, to your horror, they had something despicable in mind.

Before either of you could do or say anything, a man came up to Minji and pulled her away from you.

He managed to lift her feet from the ground as he picked her up, his grip on her tight as he held her from behind.

"Let me go!" She yelled as she kicked her feet like crazy. "Y/N! Baby, help!"

You didn't have to even think about helping her.

You weren't scared of what could happen if you interfered.

You just decided to do everything it took to keep her safe.

Minji heard the sound of him unzipping his hoodie and then the sound of someone pulling out a knife.

She saw it from the corner of her eye.

But before he could do anything with it, she was dropped to the ground as you came up and jumped on his back.

He had no choice but to let her go so he could fight you off and though Minji scraped her hand on the ground when she fell, she knew it could've been much worse.

"Don't you ever hurt my girl!" You screamed before he fell onto the ground, scraping his chin as he did so.

But you weren't done.

You were furious that someone had tried to attack your girlfriend and you weren't going to let him get away easily.

You threw a few punches, yelling angrily as you did so.

"If you ever hurt her again, I swear!" You screamed.

He tried to fight back, attempting to throw a few punches back at you and kick you a few times, but he didn't get the chance to because you kept fighting him.

"Okay, okay!" He yelled and got up before running off.

You caught your breath as you watched him run far away and Minji came up to you before holding you tightly.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you, baby?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, my love. Are you?" You asked as you stared at her in concern.

"I'm alright. Just a tiny scrape from falling." She said. "But, baby, you're bleeding."

You looked at your hands to find that your knuckles were bloody.

"Damn, baby, you hit him hard. Come on, let's go home and get you cleaned up."

Thankfully, you were only a couple of blocks away from your shared home, and once inside, Minji locked the door before leading you to the bathroom.

She grabbed the first aid kit and started to clean you up.

"You're hurt." She frowned.

"I'm fine. It's nothing. It's just from punching him and he deserved it. He was about to attack you! I wasn't going to let that happen." You said.

"He had a knife. What if you had been hurt by that?"

"It would've been worth it because you weren't hurt and that's all that matters to me." You spoke as you stared into her worried brown eyes. "I'll be okay. Don't worry. That guy got what was coming to him and we're both going to be just fine."

She sighed before nodding and looking back at you, her lips pulling into a small smile.

"Thank you for protecting me."

"No one hurts my girl. Not ever. I won't let anyone hurt you, baby."

"I know. God help whoever tries because they are going to get beat up by my girlfriend pretty bad." She grinned. "And then run away like a little girl."

You shook your head with a laugh.

"Seriously though, baby. It means a lot." She said before bringing your hand to her lips to kiss. "And it was kinda hot."

You smiled before she kissed your lips softly.

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm not scared when it comes to doing whatever I have to do to keep you safe. I love you and I won't ever let anyone hurt you." You promised.

"I love you too, my brave girl. My hero." She said before kissing the corners of your lips.

"Let me see your hand. I'm sorry it got scraped when you fell."

"Don't be sorry. It happened because you were protecting me. Besides, it's just a little scrape. No blood or anything. I'll heal. It could've been worse."

You nodded and kissed her again.

"Let me clean it just to be safe."

"Okay." She said and you got up so she could sit down.

You held her hand as you cleaned the tiny little scrape.

And Minji just stared at you adoringly, feeling so grateful that you had protected her and kept her safe.