you feel like you're not enough (requested)

"Hey, pretty girl." Minji smiled as she leaned against the bedroom door. "Well, don't you look beautiful?"

You shook your head wordlessly and with sadness before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Minji frowned and walked over to the bed before sitting down beside you.

"What's going on?"

"I think you should go with just the girls to this event tonight. I'm too in my head." You spoke quietly.

Minji's heart broke a little because she knew how excited you were to attend this huge music event with her and the girls tonight.

You even got a brand new dress, one you absolutely loved.

"Why?"

You shrugged your shoulders but she shook her head before pulling you closer.

"Come on, I know you better than that. Tell me what's bothering you."

"I've just been thinking a lot and when I saw my reflection tonight, I didn't like what I saw. I started thinking about how you deserve better. Someone prettier, someone smarter, someone who's enough."

"Baby, you're more than enough." She whispered as she hooked her fingers under your chin. "Look at me."

You looked up and met her soft brown eyes.

"I don't understand why you would ever think something like that. You are more than enough."

"Sometimes I just don't feel like it. Some people aren't so kind online because I'm your girlfriend. It makes me feel less than sometimes."

"Those people don't matter. I don't care about what people think of me, you, or our relationship. They can have their opinions on the group and our music but not my private or live life."

You tried to look away, only for her to tilt your chin back up to lock eyes with you again.

"Baby, I don't need someone else. I have all I could ever want and all I've ever dreamt of with you. I love you."

"I love you too." You said as you teared up.

"I don't ever want you to feel like this again. Because you're so beautiful, so intelligent, and more than enough. You're worth more than you'll ever realize and I will always love you more than you'll ever know."

You threw your arms around her to give her a much-needed hug and she kissed your neck softly as she held you close.

"Thank you, baby. I needed to hear that."

"Anytime." She smiled. "Now, will you please come with me tonight?"

"Yeah." You smiled as she caressed your cheek. "I'll go."

"Good!" She grinned before kissing your lips softly.

You hugged her again and a rush of happiness flooded over you, knowing that you had all you'd ever need with Minji.