you make out (requested)

"I've missed you so much." You told Minji as she moved to hover over you on your shared bed.

"I've missed you too, baby." She spoke before she put her lips on yours.

You pulled her in for a sweet kiss, one she quickly deepened.

She was so close to you that you could feel her heart beating against your chest and, yet, you felt as though you weren't close enough.

You put your arms around her to bring her closer as she continued to give you deep, passionate kisses.

You let your hands roam across her body and slipped them beneath her shirt to caress her soft skin.

"I love you so much." She whispered against your lips before she pulled away and began to kiss your jaw.

"I love you too." You spoke breathlessly as you tilted your head back, so deep in bliss that you could barely form any words.

Her lips felt like heaven against your skin and she was making you feel so amazing that you just lost yourself in her.

You tugged at her shirt and she pulled away to pull it off before she pulled yours off too.

She kissed your neck and you let out a blissful sigh, her name leaving your lips after.

She just smiled against your skin before she moved back up to your lips, giving you the sweetest kisses.

You moved and suddenly turned her over and now that you were hovering over her, you began to shower her with love too.

You pulled at her lip with your teeth, making her breathe out a soft sigh.

After, you pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss her neck and her collarbones, even leaving a few love bites behind since no one would see them because it would just be the two of you for the next few days.

She tilted her head back and your name fell from her lips softly.

"You're so beautiful." You whispered against her skin.

"So are you." She said.

She put her fingers in your hair and tugged gently, making you feel even more blissful.

"Kiss me again, darling." She whispered.

You pulled away from her neck and put your lips on hers and she kissed you feverishly as you held each other tightly.

And as you continued to make out, your heart fluttered as it felt so nice to be so close to her again after so long.

And you were just so in love with her, just as she was with you.

You just knew that it was going to be an amazing night.