finding out that you were a bet (requested)

"So, Minji, you and Y/N look settled in now." Danielle said as she looked around your' and Minji's shared home.

The girls are all gathered around your new home and they were in awe over how good it looked.

There were no more boxes all over the place anymore.

You were officially all moved in together and unpacked, which was a relief since that's all you've been doing over the last week or so.

"Yeah, we are. Finally." Minji said as she took a sip of her drink.

"You're welcome, by the way," Hanni said, making Minji furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"For what?" Minji asked with a chuckle.

"Making that bet! If I hadn't done that, you and Y/N wouldn't be together now. It's all because of my bet that you're so happy and living together now."

"Shh! Keep your voice down. She's in the other room. I don't want her to hear you."

But it was too late.

You had come downstairs for a glass of water and you had heard every word that had been spoken.

"A bet?"

Your voice startled Minji, who turned around to see you standing across the room in shock.

"Baby, no, it's not what you think-" Minji tried to say, but you cut her off.

"Are you kidding me? I heard every word, Minji! I was a bet!"

"Not exactly!" Minji said. "I can explain if you'll let me."

"No, I don't want to hear it!" You said before looking at Hanni, who couldn't even look at you. "Hanni, tell me something. Is the reason Minji and I are together because of a bet that you made?"

She looked at you for a second before sighing and saying,

"Yes."

You scoffed in disbelief and shook your head.

"It's not what you're thinking though. There's an explanation behind it, I swear." Hanni spoke.

"I don't want to hear it, I don't." You said as you grabbed your keys from the counter.

"Where are you going!?" Minji yelled in a panic as she followed you out the front door.

"Away from you, Minji." You said as you got in your car. "Far away from you. Because I need to think."

"About what?"

"Us." You answered.

"You're coming back though, right? Because I need to talk to you. I need to explain this to you. Because, I swear, it isn't what you think."

"I don't know." You said as you started your car. "I honestly don't."

You slammed the door and drove away, leaving Minji to break down as everything spiraled out of control.