Chapter 27

Kingsley Creed
Days later
New York

"Do you guys feel like this dress is the one?" Beverly asked as Justin zips up the back one her wedding dress. "Not to question your work Justin I just want this to be the perfect dress."

"No worries Bev, I get it. Trust me this is the best I ever did. This dress is so beautiful." Justin spoke as he fix around her dress.

"Yes Beverly, this is beautiful." Queen said. "Like you look incredible. It's so perfect and I'm not just telling you that just to say it. Once your hit is done and the makeup it'll just put the icing on the cake."

Kingsley smiled admiring Beverly. "Ok." Beverly smiled. "Where is Fallen?"

"Who knows." Justin said. "I called her before y'all arrived and she ain't answer she I left a voicemail."

He popped his tongue and tilted his head making them giggle. "I didn't say anything bad, I just said I hope you ain't have me make this mother fucking bridesmaid dress and you ain't show to try it on, I will rip all this shit up, don't piss me off lil girl." He said.

"Nothing bad I see." Beverly shakes her head. "I don't know has Fallen been acting weird lately or it's me?"

"Nope it ain't you." Justin said. "I hope she comes tomorrow and try it on because I spent way too much money and time making these dresses." He said.

"Me too, I don't need everything to go smooth for the wedding." Beverly said.

"We need to talk about the plans for Barbados." Queen mentions. "I got my plane ticket and all."

"Royce already booked our flight." Kingsley spoke.

"Well damn let me catch up, fuck." Justin said. "So are we still staying together or we booking separate airbnbs?"

"I was thinking all of us in one airbnb so we can all be together." Beverly suggested. "Queen you're welcome to bring someone also."

She nodded her head. "Please don't bring that bald headed ass girl you was talking too." Justin jerked his head back.

"Don't do my bitch." Queen said. "Just because she put you in yo place don't mean you ain't got to like her."

"Y'all she wore a real bad outfit to the club, and y'all know me I'm going to give some tips. I was very respectful about too and she got me and told me I need to worry about me." He said. "Next time imma just tell her she look bad." 

"And that's your problem, you need to keep your mouth closed." Queen said.

Justin waved her off. "Kingsley how you liking New York?" Beverly asked.

"It's different." She said. "Fast living compared to Texas."

"I always wanted to go Texas." Queen spoke. "We should do a girls trip."

"Oh yea I like that idea." Justin said.

"I said girls trip." Queen side eyed him as Kingsley and Beverly began to laugh.

"Fuck you." He gave her the middle finger.

"When do yall ever stop?" Beverly shakes her head. "This beef been going on for years."