Chapter 3

Kingsley Creed.
The next morning.

The next day rolled in quickly. The sun shines through the window filling the room with sunlight. The sun beamed down on Kingsley until she woke up.

Her eyes flutters open and her vision was unclear. She stretched out in the bed and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and opened them.

Her eyes scanned the room big beautiful room. She frowned and sat up. "Oh shit!" She said getting up. "Who the did I go home with?"

She looked around for her purse. Her purse, phone and shoes were gone. She paused hearing the door open. She looked up seeing Asia peaking in through the crack.

"Asia where the fuck are we?" She asked. "What did you get us into?"

"I didn't do anything. I'm just confused as you are." She said. "This ain't the hotel."

"I know so who the fuck did we go home with?" Kingsley asks.

"I don't know but we need to get out of here. I just walked around her. Kingsley this is a big ass house. I was walking in each room. It's girls in almost each room." She said.

"Do you have your phone?" Kingsley asked.

"No. Do you?" She asked.

"No it's gone and my purse and shoes." She told her.

"Well don't worry about it we can always get another phone and shoes. Let's just go." Asia told her.

The girls walked out the room quietly roaming the halls until they found stairs.

They walked down the stairs then stopped hearing voices. "Lux impressed me yesterday. She usually would be awkward as shit."

"Me too. I think Nay talked to her or some shit they be doing."

"She was awkward because she was new."

Asia nudged Kingsley and pointed to the door. "We need to run." She mouthed.

Kingsley nodded her head. Once Asia singled for them to run. They sprinted to the front door and ran out the door.

Only to be stopped by more guys walking in. Asia stopped runnning as she became faced to face with a dark skin guy that terrified her. Kingsley who was dodging everyone who was trying to grab her kept running.

One of the guys stuck they're foot out as Kingsley was coming him way. He made sure he tripped her before picking her up.

"What? You gonna sit here and stare at me?" The dude asked. "Go in the house."

She did as he said only because he was intimidating to her. Kingsley on the other half who wasn't having it. She dug her nail into the guys skin and bites him. He drops her on her back on accident knocking the wind outta her. He picked her up as took her inside.

Kingsley and Asia who were now tied to chair sat in-front of a brown skin man listening to him talk. Kingsley stared at everyone with her eyes that kinda made people uncomfortable.

"Aye Aye!" Knox snapped his fingers in Kingsley face. "You hearing me?"

"Yes I hear your bull shit." She said.