1.09

*TW for anyone who is sensitive on conversations ab getting sick, vomiting, etc*

   IT WAS PROBABLY A bad idea for Eleanore to do Eat It or Yeet It. There was no theming for this episode, so she really had no idea what was going to be out on the table. However, she made the poor decision of waiting till the big bite and... there it was.

   A few years ago, after eating a burger, she got really bad food poisoning and hasn't been able to eat burgers since. And thats exactly what the big bite was. An extremely good burger. Nothing was wrong with it.

   Eleanore thought she would be able to survive it this time, since it's been years since the situation, but now it's a trigger food and she threw up almost immediately after eating just one bite of it.

   She wished she didn't have this now as a trigger food, since it really did taste extremely good. Garrett was extremely confused when she fully threw up in the bucket, not just a normal yeet when they would just spit their food into it.

   Shayne was right by her side, rubbing her back while everyone was grossed out by the situation. She didn't blame them, seeing anyone throw up could make anyone nauseous.

   The next hour or so, Eleanore wasn't throwing up, but she still felt nauseous and could barely hold down water. Garrett kept apologizing to her, and she had to keep repeating that its not his fault and she should have never ate it knowing it would make her sick.

   This was a common thing with Eleanore as she grew up. Whenever she would get sick, even if it wasn't from a food, she could no longer eat it. It was unfortunate that now there are so many foods she can't eat due to it.

   Eleanore was laying on the floor with a cool towel on her forehead while her head laid in Aaliyah's lap, who couldn't stop laughing at the sick girl. And this just made Eleanore laugh too.

   It was just pointless conversation the two were having. It's now been close to an hour since they got done filming, and Eleanore was feeling better since the incident.

   For both of them, no matter what the other was going through and no matter how gross and disgusting it is, they're always there for each other. From day one of them meeting on set for So Random, it's been like that.

   There was a sketch on So Random where Eleanore was eating something and again, she got sick. Just because they did have to do multiple takes and she had to just keep eating which after a while will make you really sick.

   Aaliyah sat in her trailer with Eleanore the rest of the day while they watched movies and were just being teenage girls. She continued to think how crazy it is that no matter how much time apart the two had, they were still as close as they were at sixteen years old.

   Her siblings were always there for her, but her and Damien had kind of always been in different parts of their lives whenever they started their acting careers and her older sister was eleven years older than her, and eight years older than Damien.

   Eleanore did always gravitate to her friends more than her family though, especially Shayne and Aaliyah.

   Speaking of, Shayne was walking over with a plastic cup of water and some saltine crackers on a napkin. He smiled at the two girls, sitting down on the floor next to them and setting the cup on the ground while handing the sick girl the crackers.

   "Thanks." Eleanore smiled at him, sitting up and leaning against the wall. She took a bite of the cracker, still feeling a little nauseous, but she knew she had to eat something.

   "You feeling better? Looks like you are a little."

   Eleanore nodded, finishing off the first cracker she had. "Yeah, and look." She pulled the sweatshirt away from her chest. "Kept your sweatshirt clean in the process."

   "Oh, thank god. That was the one thing I was worried about." Shayne responded sarcastically, before the two of them started laughing together.

   "Ok, well, I'm gonna go. I have some stuff to catch up on. Find me before you leave, alright?" Aaliyah said while standing up from her position on the floor.

   Eleanore nodded with a smile towards her friend, before she turned off and walked away, leaving her and Shayne alone sitting on the floor. Her eyes trailed back to meet his, a soft smile sitting on his face.

   Her heart started racing a little bit while the two made eye contact. It was the way his eyes slightly creased when he smiled and his short hair flopped over onto his forehead, not too styled.

   Eleanore cleared her throat, realizing that she was probably staring for too long. She grabbed another cracker and began eating it slowly.

   "So, are you gonna be okay to drive home?" Shayne asked while beginning to stand up off the floor and holding out a hand for the brunette.

   She breathed out a laugh. "Yeah, I should be good. I only live like ten minutes from here and my roommate is home." Eleanore took his hand, also standing up. "I just feel bad I didn't get to meet many people today."

   "It's not your fault. And this week is kind of slower in the office since Ian and Anthony are super busy, so we don't wanna be doing too much right now." Shayne explained as the two began walking to the front door of the building while you could still hear the rain hitting the roof.

   On their way to the front door, a few people gave her brief goodbyes. Angela ran over to give her a quick hug. "It was so great meeting you! We'll definitely have to hang out soon."

   "For sure! I had so much fun today." Eleanore smiled at the girl in front of her.

   "And feel better. Sorry Garrett almost killed you."

   The two girls laughed together, while Shayne was slowly continuing his walk to the front door. They left the rest of the conversation brief while Eleanore lightly jogged to catch back up to the blonde.

   They passed Aaliyah on the way out, the two girls saying goodbye to each other briefly.

   Shayne and Eleanore were outside under an umbrella as the rain poured over them. He walked her back to her car, giving her a quick hug.

   "Let me know when you get home safe, alright?" Shayne asked, opening her door for her.

   She smiled, "Of course."

   Eleanore climbed into her car as he closed the door for her, and he walked back into the building. She looked down at his sweatshirt and sighed, wishing she had this the last time it rained.