𝟎𝟐 | 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟑𝟓

🂱𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🂱

🂱𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🂱

When I woke up this morning, I was so sick. Not that I felt physically sick, but mentally. My mind kept going over and over and over again, wondering what I should do. Maybe I can jump out of the car on the way there? Well, I'd rather not risk it.

I finally got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I didn't wash my hair because I hadn't washed it recently. My body relaxed a little under the stream of warm water. I applied my mango shower gel and scrubbed my body thoroughly.

After washing off all the shower gel, I stepped out of the shower and wiped myself with a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked back out to my room.

Before I went to bed last night, I prepared my clothes for the day. I put on a pair of blue baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey sweater over it. I put silver rings on my fingers and put my hair in a ponytail. I wore my favorite perfume.

I walked downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen, standing at the stove making breakfast

I walked downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen, standing at the stove making breakfast. Okay, I've seen a lot of things in my life, a lot of weird things, but I have to say this is the weirdest. The last time I got breakfast from my mother, I was about 8. I should be enjoying this, so I'd rather not say anything.

"Let's have breakfast before we leave." She said, handing me a plate. I put my pancakes on it and poured syrup over them. I cut up some fruit to go with them, and being the good daughter that I am, I cut some up for my mother as well. How our relationship is suddenly getting better. I bet she's happy.

I sat down at the table and started eating, at which point she joined me. Suddenly the room was rather awkwardly silent. I might have been more comfortable if she had started yelling at me. Forks and knives were scraping against the plates, chewing and swallowing could be heard. I think she realised how awkward it was, so she broke the silence.

"We're leaving in half an hour,after breakfast pack up all the rest of your stuff," she got up from the table and started washing the dishes. I finished eating and asked her nicely if she wanted help to which she replied 'rather not'.