𝟎𝟗 | 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

✞𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✞𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✞

Imagine my confusion when I woke up on some person. I slowly opened my eyes for the light and realized I was definitely not in my room. I heard snoring next to me and when I looked over, Damien was lying there with Jada, hugging her.

I looked to see who I was laying on and of course it was Drea. I'm surprised I didn't smother her with my weight because I was laying on top of her with almost my whole body. She was slowly starting to wake up and when she finally opened her eyes, she noticed she wasn't alone.

I heard her whisper a quiet 'what the fuck' and then she sat up. She looked at Damien and Jada and then at me.

"What the hell are you all doing in my room?" She asked in confusion. Then she gripped her forehead and grunted. She seemed to be in much the same state as me. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

"I don't know, why didn't those two go to Jada's room?" I was as confused as she was. I also still didn't understand how the four of us fit on the same bed. There's a lot of questions that will probably go unanswered.

"God, I'm going to go get some hangover pills, come on, you're coming with me." She commanded and we both got out of bed. In the bathroom we searched through drawers and cabinets before finally finding something helpful.

Then we reached the kitchen where Drea looked in the fridge and pulled out some ingredients for breakfast.

"Now you're going to help me cook breakfast, even for those two, even if they don't deserve it," she handed me the vegetables and a knife, "Cut it up and put it on a plate."

"Yes, ma'am." I began cutting the vegetables, occasionally handing Drea what she needed, helping her until finally a breakfast sufficient for a hangover was created.

"We really are great cooking partners, don't you think?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at the result of the meal.

"'Right? We're perfectly matched." She said, and as we set the food on four plates, Jada and Damien came over as well.

"My God, lifesavers, you see that Damien, how nice they are to us, I think I'm going to cry." Jada said, wiping a fake tear from under her eye.

"Just please don't cry, I'm really not in the mood for that right now in the morning." Drea said, putting a bite of egg in her mouth.

Over breakfast we talked about last night and everything that had happened. We also solved the mystery of how we all got into Drea's room yesterday, or rather today.

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐰𝐬 ✍︎︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें