Introduction

The story will be focusing on Three people and they are Rohit, Virat and Rahul. All are bound by the game of cricket and ICT.

Rohit and Virat are best friends who met when they joined ICT and then there was no looking back. They do not need words to understand each other's feelings. Even their wives are best friends too.

Rahul and Virat met during IPL when Rahul was picked by RCB and he and Virat played in the same team. Later Rahul was selected to play for ICT and he was the youngest player of India when he debuted. As Virat was the only person he knew earlier personally because of their RCB connection, they developed a platonic bond of brothers. Only person in front of whom Rahul can behave like a kid, can show tantrums and definitely the one to whom he shows his vulnerability.

Rohit and Rahul met when Rahul joined ICT and then they two became comfortable with each other as team mates because of Virat being the common link. But being brothers is still far.

One day, when the fate played its game again and a truth of Rohit and Rahul being real brothers come in front of them.

Will this truth bring Rohit and Rahul together off the field too?

Will Rahul being more comfortable with Virat affect RohiRat's friendship?

Will Virat become a barrier in the path of mending relationship of brothers or be a bridge? But is he capable enough to be the bridge when he himself has insecurity issues after his father's demise?

How will ICT react to this?

Let's peep into this roller coaster ride of the emotions and beautiful journey of brotherhood.

Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional. Kindly consider it as a fictional one only

Warning

As I am a big fan of Virat, There can be chances that I am biased towards him in the story like he gets more ss or his emotions are explained in more details than others or he will be at least fault but I'll try my best to maintain things and emotions of others too.

Also I want a cover so if anyone can make it, it would be really helpful. Needless to say that Credits will be given.

Thank you