Chapter 5: Blood or Bonds?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yamagishi: Let's get out of here!

3, 2, 1, the girls were coated in a giant stench that was smellier than rotten eggs, skunk spray, and garbage. They ran out coughing for air, as Asura laughed and chuckled after smelling it.

Asura: Heheheheheh.

Sakura: What are you laughing about, Asura-chan?

Asura: Funny joke. (Or jokers getting that awful stench all over them!)

====================
==========

Soon, Sakura comes home with Asura after the two girls run away from the stench.

Shigure: Hello. You must be one of Sakura's friends. I'm Shigure Soma. Yuki's cousin.

Asura: Hello. I'm Asura Miyazawa.

Sakura: Anyway, better help Tohru with cooking.

Asura: Wait, why can't they cook?

Sakura: Well, we just like to do it. They agreed.

Asura: I'll leave if it's-

Sakura: Nah. Eat too. There's a lot of fish and meat. And rice. Also Tohru can't stop herself when she's cooking.

Shigure: Feel free to make yourself at home.

Asura: Ok.

====================
==========

Tohru and Sakura begin to cook food for the group as Asura begins to talk with Yuki and Kyo and Shigure.

Sakura: I hope you're ok with having my friend here.

Tohru: I am. More the merrier! And it means more people to help!

Sakura: Yeah.

Tohru: Also, you should take a break. I got the food almost prepared.

Sakura: No, let me help, Tohru.

Tohru: Nonsense. Play with Miya-chan. Besides, you've cooked and cleaned enough over the last few months. Hang out, and have something you want. Besides, being selfish a bit is ok.

Sakura: Ok. Just make sure you remember that. Because I sure do remember that as much as I know fashion. Speaking of which, I came across an old advertisement.

It was a sponsorship that showed the Suzuki Motors Company sponsoring a fashion show.

Sakura: I still remember when you and I got front row seats for the show.

====================
==========

Flashback.

The Suzukis and the Hondas were watching the fashion show, since he Suzukis sponsored the event, and the Kyoko was the Suzuki's assistant. Not wanting Tohru to miss out, she asked if her daughter could see it.

 Not wanting Tohru to miss out, she asked if her daughter could see it