Chapter 18: Timely Fashion

Valentines Day was coming up soon, and Sakura was talking to her older brother Tamaki for ideas on what to do for her crush, Yuki Soma.

Sakura: What do I do?

Tamaki: You spend time with him a lot. Why don't you give him some chocolate?

Sakura: That's a typical gift! It's just, Yuki's just, uh, I don't know. He's an amazing guy, and I want him to understand that I'm amazing for him too.

Tamaki: You are. You just got to show it. And if he doesn't like you for who you are, I'll make sure he'll pay.

Sakura: Thanks. I'm planning on getting some help.

Tamaki: Well, better make it in a timely fashion because Valentines Day is tomorrow.

When she heard the word fashion, Sakura's mind clicked and she knew what to do.

Sakura: Fashion! I'll be making him a new outfit myself.

Tamaki: Cool. Anyway, I'm thinking of trying to get back together with Tohru.

Asura: I don't know what to do.

Junpei: Neither do I.

Sakura: But anyway, I'm going to do whatever it takes to make something nice for Yuki!

However, the Prince Yuki Fan Club come across this convo and their leader, Minagawa, grinds her teeth and dials her phone.

Motoko: Get every member to our room immediately!

====================
==========

All the members were currently gathered inside a classroom and were talking about Yuki, or swooning over a photo hey had on their phone. Soon, Minagawa bangs her gavel as the meeting commenced.

Motoko: This meeting shall come to order! We are here to discuss the Valentine's Day coming up soon!

Everyone was chattering once the head spoke about it and soon, Minagawa slammed her gavel again to create order.

Motoko: Everyone! This is bad news because of our mortal enemy!

It then swaps to a yearbook photo of the club's Public Enemy Number One: Sakura Suzuki.

Motoko: This rich temptress's money, luxurious living, and unfortunately good looks are pulling our dear Prince Yuki away from us!

Yamagishi: We have to find some way to ruin her plans!

Kinoshita: Down with Suzuki! Down with Suzuki!

They all chant Sakura's surname and bang on the tables as Asura pulls out firecrackers and pretends to be a member who was late.

Asura: Sorry! Sorry. It's me. Kyoka Nagamura.

Motoko: It's about time! Now- wait. What's in your pocket?

Asura: Just something.

More stink bombs. These weren't as smelly as the ones used on the representatives, but still bad. So she tossed them and left with an excuse.

Asura: Bathroom.

She leaves and as Motoko starts to talk again, a blast was let out. The girls sniff the stench, and hold their nose.

Motoko: EWWWW!

Kinoshita: What is it?!

Yamagishi: Let's get out of here!

Motoko: Open a window!

But the windows were closed shut. They try to all get out of the door, but were rushing through and could hardly make it. They then started to cry from the stench and nearly pass out as Asura cackled with a mask on.