Chapter 17: Yuki and Me

Note: I'm changing up Junpei's appearance because he looks way to similar to Yuki. He now has black hair and green eyes.

A few days passed, and soon, Tamaki and Junpei go back to school at Kaibara. It was a good school, but it paled to Mirai Seishin. Which they were locked for 3rd year, not second. Sakura was walking with Yuki, as Tamaki was questioning them about their relationship.

Tamaki: Are you guys always like this?

Yuki: Not all the time.

Sakura: We break away when the Prince Pukey Fan Club comes. I remember when you came up with that!

Tamaki: HA! Yeah. I was pretty vengeful when I was just starting to grow into my looks.

Sakura: Still couldn't believe you were into Minagawa.

Tamaki: Was into her. I stuck with Tohru until the funeral and stuff.

Sakura: Please don't tell me you're gonna try to-

Tamaki: Oh hell no. I'd never do that to you.

Motoko: Suzuki!

Sakura: Speak of the devil. 

Motoko: You're the devil! Trying to seduce Yuki with your money!

Sakura: Then how come I haven't seen stacks of cash in Playboy mags?

Motoko: But, I, mean, just stay away from Prince Yuki! A prince like him shouldn't be given to some demon like you!

Tamaki: Minagawa-senpai. Stop right now.

Soon, the blue haired jealous girl looks into the blue haired boy's eyes, and started squealing.

PYFC Groupies: What's going, AHHHHH!

Tamaki turned into an ikemen, or perfect and handsome man over the course of NYC

Tamaki turned into an ikemen, or perfect and handsome man over the course of NYC. Back then, Motoko couldn't give a cat's claw about him. But now, she was fangirling over his looks, and new and fashionable appearance.

Motoko: (I can't believe it! Someone just as fair and handsome as Prince Yuki! But I can't! I'm sticking to Yuki!)

Tamaki: Leave my sister and Yuki alone. He's a human being.