2. The Great Fall

Guys it's a request to please vote if you are interested in reading ahead. I need some motivation too you know. Comments will be highly appreciated.

ARJUN
Age- 21 years

I came this trip thinking I'll just have a hell of a time with my friends since we all would soon be going our separate ways. We are graduating in a few months so it's going to be our last trip for a while. Everything was going as per our plans, until I saw her.

The moment my eyes landed on her, something shifted inside my body. It was an unknown feeling, so foreign to me. All I could do was stare at her, shamelessly. The way her body moved with the rhythm of the song, the way her hips swayed, the way her hair flew when she moved her head. WOW! Her perfect curves were making me feel so turned on. I just wanted to grab her and feel her against my body. Why the fuck am I acting like a horny teenager. She looked at me and my heart did some weird summersault. Her brown eyes had so many emotions.. sadness, most of all.

I was lost looking at her that I didn't realise how creepy it must have seemed to her. But I just could not look away. I was about to approach her, but some jerk started groping her. It angered me so much but I've no right to go barge in their in her life. Before I could do anything she pushed him and went away. I didn't want to follow her like a creep but then I saw that fucker going behind her. So I went behind him to make sure he can't do anything. They were a few steps ahead so I could not hear what he said but then I heard her yell. And that was it. I wanted to kill him when I heard her voice. But what I saw next drove me crazy. She literally slammed a bottle on his head. She proved that she is no 'damsel in distress' who needs my help or anyone else's. So fucking hot.

A chuckle left my mouth unknowingly.
I think I fell in love with her, right at that moment.
What the fuck? Why am I thinking this? 

She walked in my direction. It was now or never. So I gathered myself to finally talk to her. She looked even more gorgeous from up close. Fuck, she was wearing a nose pin. She must be around 5'3" as she barely reached my shoulders. Tiny but a feisty human. That smile, it was like something I've never seen before. There was some unsaid feelings in it, that she tried to mask. I wanted to talk to her for hours and unfold her mysteries. We talked for a while, such a soothing voice she had. I'd die if I hear her moan my name. Fuck fuck, fuckity fuck!!

She wasn't too keen on talking about herself but listened to me with an undivided attention. Even her smile looked genuinely happy. I wanted to make her smile like that always.

I was about to ask for her number but my idiot friends came to interrupt us. I could feel her getting awkward and I was about to shoo them away but then a guy came and stood next to her. Was it her boyfriend? Then where the fuck was he when that asshole groped her? I was getting jealous of that douchebag just because he was talking to her. She turned around towards me.

"So my friend is here, I should go back to my tent now. You also enjoy with your friends." she said with her sweet smile. 'Friend', thank fuck.

I told her to stay for my song and she agreed. I sang that particular song for Vaani. I kept looking at her while singing to make sure she knows it for her. She looked adorable as she seemed to be enjoying it. After finishing, I quickly went up to her and saw her grinning innocently like a kid. Without thinking I just embraced her in a hug, she reciprocated after a second. She smelled just how imagined her to, so fucking intoxicating.

With the promise of meeting her again tomorrow, I finally let her go. After she went, I too went back to my hotel with my friends. It was just 10 mins away from the camps. So I thought I'll come here again tomorrow to meet her. Fuck, I didn't even get her number. Dumbass Arjun. I guess I'll just have to come and find her there myself. Sigh
—————————————————
The next morning-