2. SOULMATE

After arriving at the island's port

Lee noticed that the little blonde was asleep. Poor kid had gotten scolded for crying too much. The man wasn't hating on the kid or anything, but those judgmental stares from people made him feel like a villain, even though he didn't mean any harm. The boy went quiet after witnessing Lee's eyes filled with anger and eventually dozed off.

Lee tried shaking Taehyungie to wake him up, saying, Hey, wake up, you troublesome brat! But Taehyung just curled up even more.

Seeing the situation, Lee let out a sigh and decided to carry him. Waking him up would mean dealing with his loud sobs, and that would attract some suspicious looks from people, like he had kidnapped the boy or something.

After walking for a bit and taking a taxi, the man finally reached his destination with the little blonde

Now, as the sun started to rise

Lee marched toward a cozy little house surrounded by lush greenery and rang the doorbell.

Well, it's not like the house was smack in the middle of the forest or anything

Well, it's not like the house was smack in the middle of the forest or anything. It's just that there weren't many people living here because the island is prone to natural disasters. But it's not so bad that people can't survive. Plus, the area is economically valuable for fishing, tourism, pearls, and medicinal herbs industries.

When the door opened, a skinny woman in her mid-30s came outside and warmly welcomed Lee. She pointed at the little blonde and asked, Who's this little guy with you?

Lee replied, He's a gift for you  and proceeded to explain the whole story. As the woman listened, she couldn't help but feel sorry for the blonde. Her motherly instincts kicked in, and she immediately decided to adopt Tae. Since she runs an inn, she's more than capable of providing for the little one.

When the little Tae woke up, he rubbed his eyes and saw the woman standing in front of him. Seeing two unfamiliar faces made him scared. But the woman's voice was filled with affection as she asked him, What's your name, boba? He felt warmth and familiarity, so he spoke up, saying, It's Twae... Twaehungah.

The woman exclaimed, What an adorable name, just like you!

At the brothel, the boy was always met with cold eyes. He never received his mother's love because she was always in bed due to sickness. But deep down, she loved her son very much. And as for Seomi, the owner, he kept her busy all the time, leaving no room for little Taehyungie to play.

But the warm voice of this woman chased away Taehyungie's fear. He gathered the courage to ask her, Who are you?

The woman replied, I am Kim Yeji.

Curious, the blonde asked again, Are you the one who's going to be my mom from now on?

Hearing those words, tears welled up in Yeji's eyes. It removed any doubt about his adoption, and she happily confirmed, Yes, I am your mother. She gently kissed his forehead, overflowing with affection.
Yeji didn't waste any time and went through the official proceedings to officially make Taehyung her son.

During the day, Yeji would take him to the inn, and the staff there would always gush over his cuteness and give him treats.

But as night fell, the boy started missing his own mother and Aunt Seomi

But as night fell, the boy started missing his own mother and Aunt Seomi. Yeji tried her best to make him happy, but he would cry every night, longing for his mother and aunt. This made Yeji feel helpless and doubt herself as a good mother.

The next day, when Yeji woke up, she looked at the little goofball sleeping like a tiny angel beside her. She kissed his forehead with a sad expression.

At the Kim Inn, the mayor of the island, Park Sungweo, and his wife came to visit Yeji. They had a friendly relationship with Yeji, so when they found out she had a family now, they brought new clothes and snacks for little Taehyungie. Yeji taught Tae to greet the uncle and aunty and thank them for the gifts. During lunch, Mrs. Park noticed Yeji's sad expression and asked, You look worried, Yeji... what is it? Yeji revealed that Taehyung cries every night, and she feels like she's failing as a mother.

Mrs. Park reassured her, saying, Oh dear, don't give up that easily. Everyone learns with time. It's your first time raising a baby, so don't be too hard on yourself.

And also suggested sending Taehyung to school because making friends will take his mind off things. Maybe he'll become good friends with our son, who is the same age!

In the evening, Yeji asked Tae, Do you want to go to school, boba? Taehyung gave a wide smile and got excited, saying, "YESSH, SHCHOOL!" That night, the boy went to sleep happily.

The next day, Yeji took him to school for his admission. On his first day, the boy was so happy wearing his uniform and backpack. He happily went to school in the school bus after receiving a goodbye kiss from his mother.

At school, a group of brats decided to bully Taehyung, putting bugs on his lunch and laughing at him like devils. Our little Taehyungie skipped lunch.

Then, the brats decided to lock him in the washroom. But a sweet child couldn't stand it and unlocked the door because he was taught to never tolerate bad things by his parents. Taehyung was scared in the washroom, on the verge of crying. But when the sweet child opened the door, Tae saw a lifesaver in him.

The sweet child, said to Tae, "Don warri you're nou locked anymoe Come out... my name is Baag Chimi (Park Jimin), and I'm your fwend. You can trusst me." He extended his hand, and from then on, they became inseparable soulmates forever.

I know cuties you must be waiting for jungkook but please wait a little bit more he will come soon as i wanted Taehyung to meet his soulmate first so the story kind of stretched but i promise have patience and you ll meet him soon 

I know cuties you must be waiting for jungkook but please wait a little bit more he will come soon as i wanted Taehyung to meet his soulmate first so the story kind of stretched but i promise have patience and you ll meet him soon  ......

I love you....
And byee byee....
See you in next chapter...