𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Calloused palms. Rough knuckles. Scarred fingers... Yet it was warm, bringing comfort in a way. It would show what he went through and survived. Just like herself.

It was a reminder that he was human. His paper bag would put it in her mind he could maybe not be, distracting that he could possibly be an allie. A friend.

She didn't want to like it, too paranoid she might grow attached then be left for dead later on. But, no matter how much she pulled or tugged her hand away, he somehow managed to slip his own into hers, no matter the situation.

It was almost like an instinct for him to hold hands, or maybe it was just hers in particular. Who knows. One in this world doesn't have enough time to think such silly thoughts like this.

Sometimes, he would gently squeeze her hand in order to get her attention or to remind him he was here with her.

She would blank out too much for her own good, forgetting what she was supposed to be doing if things became too calm. She didn't know why she did this.

When she would be brought out of this state, she would get paranoid, worried of zoning out again and walking into danger without knowing it. It would put her on edge, looking around her surroundings worriedly...

.

.

.

.

.

.
-----

Squeeze

"Pst, hey. C'mon, let's keep walking..."

That same soft, quiet, somewhat shaky voice magically persuadeding her to keep following this bag headed boy.

He gently pulled her forward, having a feeling that she would start to get anxious after her sudden little stop in the alleyway, so he lightly brushed his thumb across the top of her wrist.

"..."

She's never experienced a touch like his before.

"O-.. Ok.."

She nodded, her voice hoarse and barely even a whisper. If they weren't in an empty alleyway, he wouldn't have been able to hear her.

Mono nodded back, looking ahead once more while leading Six with him to their next location.

While Six suddenly paused on their journey, he noticed that she was squeezing his hand and zoning out while staring at it.

For some odd reason, that brought a warm, little smile to his face. One that Six wouldn't get to know of.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
__________
Words- 380

Hollay mollay. Another update from me after only one month? Ikr crazy. Even crazier how I use to be able to do that like nothing but likeeeee wtv.

Idk what I was doing here. I just wrote whatever came to mind and came up with this little thing.

Okay well like uhm erm hurmmmm love you byeeeeee