Subject 10: An Intriguing Disclosed Secrets

The sports event has came to its end, and red team was the one the win thanks to Arisu's plan in which coordinated every strategy to win against Ryuuen. I couldn't help but wonder...Did she has some other purpose than to control me?

"That doesn't explain anything you liar." She exclaimed after she had hit me. Straight to the stomach. What would she meant by that?

"That's no way to treat a soldier who has fought with all his might...It hurts."I retort back, feigning hurt to gain at least some level of pity before she answer back with not so friendly tone.

 "I know that you're ill but seeing that you could still ran that fast while at it, you shouldn't push yourself next time." She answered, gazing downwards not trying to get eye contact.

Caught off guard by her words, I gazed at her. 'That's...different. I suppose that injury that she sustained during the fall would made her like that...'

"But I would feel like this sports festival made me grow up as a whole person. Dealing with Sudou-kun's overconfident made me learn something."

'Is that where they were heading at lunch break? Sudou-kun getting overconfident? I thought...Oh yeah, Albert-san is knocked out.' I pondered to myself as it seems Arisu is making every prediction in my head into a mess just from her independent action.

"Though, I never thought there would come a day that I would ever use the phrase, makes the most out of your failures."

Still gazing at her, I noticed that passed her, I saw Karuizawa observing from a distant. She came to school today? Well, that's surprising. 

After I had look at her, flustered, she stood up from her chair and leave the classroom. As if sending a message, "Focus on her, not me, Ayanokouji-kun."

Snapping me back into the conversation with Horikita, I reflexively answered. 

"If you think you've grown up, that's fine."

'Why did I say that? That's such a generic reply.' I thought to myself while I'm making my face to stayed stoic whilst I evaluate my backhanded responses. 

"This class will be strong, and we'll definitely reach the higher classes." 

I just hearing her response before I took in what she just said. 'That...did she got possessed or something?' I rack my mind once again, trying to answer her out of nowhere statement.

"What?"

Figured she would asked me back. I literally lasering her eyes just from thinking about my thoughts. Relieved, knowing that she's still...her. I tried to be oblivious to fish out more of her reaction. Just for a check.

"That did not sound like you."

"You're right, that did not sound like me."

'So, she acknowledged it...That's a good start.' 

"But, we have a lot of challenges ahead of us, and there are also nearby issues to be taken care off."

'Issues...That's an interesting choice of words.' Closing my eyes to ponder once again, I could already predict what's going to happen. Still trying to act oblivious and dumbfounded by her statement, I muttered.

"Issues?"

"It's none of your business." She scoffed. Now lasering back with her sharp eyes before she left, leaving her last sentence for me today.

"Thanks for today." Limping away, as I forgot that she injured her leg at today's festival. Looking at the window to the hallway, a familiar petite girl, with a lilac short hair and a beret hat waved to me to get my attention.