Labon Ko Labon pe Sajao, Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Ab Batao

Naina Hugged Sameer as Soon she Came to place Where He Wanted to meet her away from the Crowd, Thy Stood Hugging Each other, Naina Just Wanted to be In his Embrace after What he Did For her, She Wanted to Give All her love to Him, Sameer knew How Much she Needed that Hug so He Didn't try to Pull back until she Did on her own.

Naina Pulled back still Holding his Hands, Gratitude, love and Adoration shining in her eyes for Him, "Sameer Jo Tumne Aaj Mere Liye Kiya hai na wo sabse Bestt besttt Surprise tha, mai jaanti nahi mai Tumhara Shukriya Ada kaise karun, Mai Gadhi thi tum pe Ghussa hogayi Bina Jaane, uss Waqt myjhe Bohot Tension hogayi thi-", She Stopped Realising how She Was ranting and He Looked at her with Amusement his Lips holding back the Chuckle.

He Finally Chuckled when Couldn't Hold It back anymore, "Tumhe Yeh Tension hogayi thi mai shaadi Se Bhaag Gaya ?!", He Asked Her Joking, when he Knew The Reason why she was tensed.

Naina hit Him on his Hand, "Buddhuram ho ek Number ke."

Sameer Rubbed his Hand where she Hand hitted him, "Kya Yaar Naina Aajkal tum bohot harmful mode mein chali gayi ho, jab bhi Dekho Maarti rehti ho, Heel se Pair pe maarti ho khatarnaak Patni Ki Tarah attack karti ho Aapne Lachaar Pati par."

Naina chuckled at his Drama, "Ahaha mere Lachaar Pati, Mr Maheshwari aabse Yeh Khatarnaak Patni attack nahi karegi bus Pyaar pyaar aur Pyaar karegi apne Buddhuram Pati se", She Held the Hand Where she Had hit him bringing the Back to Her lips She Placed a kiss on the Back of his Hands, her eyes Brimming with love and Affection.

Sameer Beamed at her, "Lo Dard Toh Ghayab hogaya."

Naina Bit her Lips shy, He Groaned at Her, "Mere Saamne Tum waise matt karo, warna Mujhe bhi wahi karne Ka Man karega Jo tumne Kiya", He Huffed at her, He Couldn't Control when she Bit her Lips.

Naina went closer to him, Whispering In his ears, "Kiss Me Sameer Maheshwari", He Looked at her Shocked when She Moved back, because of her Words, she Noticed how He Was Controlling himself to do that from when she Had Arrived to Ahmadabad, they had many chances but he made sure she Was Comfortable With him, But today she Wanted to give in, Not that Because He wanted it solely but she Also Craved for it.

Sameer Leaned Closer, Their Face inches Apart, they could listen to each other's Heartbeats, Feel each other's Breaths, Sameer Looked at Naina as She Had Closed Her Eyes, he Cupped her face whispering hoarsely, "Ankhein Kholo Naina", He Pecked her lips Lightly as she Opened her eyes, the Feel of his Lips For a Mere second gave tingles in her Spine, She Widened her eyes, no this wasn't Enough, He Smiled seeing the Want In her eyes for more, the Desire was ignited as He Pressed his Lips on hers, kissing her senselessly, The Feel of her soft Lips giving him goosebumps, he left her face and grabbed her waist pulling her more closer to himself, Naina stood Frozen at first but she also Kissed him back Passionately, they Were lost In each other, They just Wanted each other at the Moment, forgetting about the Surroundings, he sucked her Soft lips nibbling on them Gently, her Hands Trembled As She Placed then on his chest, As they Pulled Back from each other they were Breathless, They rested taking gulping breaths by touching their Forheads, They smiled Looking at Other, they didn't knew how Kissing soulmate felt like Before this, but indeed their First Kiss was Perfect for them.

"Congratulations Ms Agarwal Aap Mrs Maheshwari Banne Ke taraf Ek Step aage aagayi", He Said to her hoarsely, her Swoller lips, flushed cheeks and Hooded Eyes making him loose Control.

Naina Blushed, Sameer Touched her cheeks, "Haathon pe Laal Rang Lag gaya", She Moved his Hands and Ran away while he stood at the Same Place Grinning at her indeed this Was the Best perfect Moment.

The Function Was over and The Agarwal's Came Back home, Naina Sat on the dressing table Removing her Jewellery, the Relatives had Went back to their Homes, Anjali and Her Mother had went to the Airport Directly From Sameer's House, Everyone At the Agarwal Had Scampered in their Rooms retired to bed, But Naina was still lost Thinking about ye Moment she had With Sameer Back in his House, She Smiled and Blushed to Herself, He was Kissing her So gently yet it felt so Passionate.