Kahani Ki Meri Saathiyaan Hai Zubaan Tu hi

Smitha Aunty called Naina for a help after Naina finished speaking to Peter, Naina nodded her head after listening to Smitha Aunty and went towards the rooms, Sameer grabbed this Opportunity and ran behind her, Munna Pandit Cheering at him.

Naina had went to bring the Garlands from Smitha aunty's room, she was just picking up the Tray when She felt his Presence near the room.

Naina turned to See Sameer Entering inside and gave a blushing smile to him,"Main Toh wapas Aahi rahi, tum yahaan kyun aaye ?"

Sameer looked at her, adoring her look from top to bottom,"Naina Aaj tum bohot bohot bohot zyada Sundar lag rahi ho, ekdum ek angel, tumhara ye Lehenga bohot accha lag rha hai, aur ye Necklace aur earing bhi bohot sundar lag rahi hain, lekin ek cheez ki kami hai, ussi ko pura karne ke liye toh main yahaan aaya hoon."

Naina raised a brow and then looked at herself,"Kounsi cheez ki kami."

Sameer came near her, Naina stopped him by showing her hand,"Sameer dekho, abhi Anjali aur Kabir ke Jaimala ka time aur mujhe ye lekar jaanaa chahiye."

Sameer caught her hand and brought the bangles from his pocket,"Iss cheez ki kami thi."

Naina looked at the Bangles, They were so beautiful and moreover they were matching with her Lehenga, She asked him Surprised as he slipped the bangles into her wrists carefully, She was even more surprised because the Size was also perfect,"Sameer Ye Chudiyaan toh bohot khoobsurat hain, aur tumne same colour ki kaise laayi aur kab le aaye tum."

Sameer took Naina's other hand and again repeated the same,"Main sab sawaloon ka Jawab dunga, bus aabhi nahi, abhi humare paas time nahi hai, aur mujhe pata hai tum mere saath zyada time rehna chahti ho", He winked at her.

Naina blushed at his words,"thankyou, ye Chudiyaan bohot khoobsurat hain, mujhe bohot pasand aayi."

Sameer smiled and looked at the Pink roses kept on a table nearby, he picked one of them and came to her,"Tum aaj iss Gulaab se bhi zyada Sundar lag rahi ho, par iss gulab ko wahaan nahi kaheen aur hona chahiye."

Naina questioned him, confused,"Kahaan honi chhaiye."

Sameer pulled her closer, whispering in her ear,"tumhare baalon mein honi chahiye, laga doon ?"

Naina blushed at his proximity,"Haan Laga do, lekin thodi jaldi karna", She spoke huskily.

Sameer tucked the rose in her hair by placing it near her ear, after he was done by moved back and looked at her,"Aab lag rahi ho na ekdum perfect, meri angel jaisi."

Naina blushed but then remembered, she had to go back,"Sameer hume wapas jaana padega, warna koyi dhundte hue aajayega."

She picked up the garlends and kept it in the Tray, and then turned to Sameer who was still adoring her,"Chalo", She urged him.

Sameer smiled and went behind her, his imaginations of them Exchanging the garlands needed to stop for now.

Kabir teased Anjali by not letting her out the garland on him, Anjali was trying hard, tired she stopped puffing her face,"Jao Tumhe nahi karni shaadi toh mai kyun daalon tumpar ye haar."

Everyone laughed at their Banter, Naina was standing beside Anjali she went to Kabir and folded her hands, raising her brows at him,"Masti matt karo Kabir jaldi daalo, warna Aaj jo tumpar tax padhne wala hai na usme Double add ho jayega."

Kabir frowned and looked at Naina, then he wasn't able to speak as Anjali finally put the Garland on him and everyone started cheering aloud, and showering rose petals on them.

Kabir looked at Anjali And Then Naina,"Ye mai tum dono ki mili bhagat dekh raha hoon, sab ka badla lunga."

Smitha Aunty laughed,"Beta badla toh baadme lelena, abhi Anjali Ko haar pehnade."