Ankhon me Aakhen teri Baahon me Baahein teri

As Sameer turned towards the Entrance, his breath got lost somewhere, he froze on his place. He looked at her mesmerised she was looking so elegant in that dress, he couldn't decipher what she was wearing but it looked so perfect on her, her gleaming white skin glowing against the Dark Purple shade, Her forearms long and slender, he wanted to hold her and check if she was real, Her Face was glowing before too but now she was glowing more, it looked like she was an angel who came inside the hall directly from the heavens ...

Naina looked at Sameer, He had wore a Black coat pant which had white strips on it, He looked more hot in his outfit and his tshirt had fit him perfectly, she gulped seeing how muscular he was, She thought Angels from Heaven could fight for him, he was so handsome and hairs always making her knees going weak.

She smiled at him and went the other side, she heard few girls talking about Sameer.

Aanchal said,“Hayeee yaar kya handsome maal hai ye Sameer.”

Pooja agreed,“Haan yaar, Kitna handsome hai ye banda.”

Naina looked at the girls,“Aagayi Madhu Makhiyaan, Malai ke katore pe mandarane ke liye”, Her mind reminded her,“Sameer Tumhara nahi hai jo tum inn ladkiyon ki baaton se jal rahi ho.”

She rolled her eyes seeing them looking at him Dreamily,“Aur Sameer Aaise ladkiyon se dur hi bhaagta hai jo uspe lattu ho jaati hain.”

She walked away from there as she couldn't help but frown at the girls who were oogling at him so much.

Manav came to her,“Hi Naina, I'm amazed by you, kya decoration kiya hai tumne idhar.”

Naina faked a smile,“Sirf maine hi nahi, mere saare team ke efforts hain isme.”

Sameer Noticed Manav Talking to Naina,“Main Naina ko bol dunga isss ladke se dur rahe, lecher sala”, He seethed in anger.

Manav praised her making her feel uncomfortable,“Jo bhi ho ideas toh tumhare hi honge, aur tumhara toh fashion sense bhi itna accha hai.”

Kabir saw Manav talking to Naina, so he went to them,“Naina Chalo na, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.”

As they left Kabir Behind, Naina let out an exhale,“Thanks Kabir, ye tumhara Bhai hai mujhe pata hai, sorry but mujhe ye theek nahi lagta.”

Kabir was angry because of Manav for making her comfortable and Even Anjali had mentioned him about the Conversation she had with Naina about Manav,“Sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai aur jitna ho sakta hai isse dur raho, Kaash ye mera cousin hi nahi hota toh aaj ye iss shaadi Mai bhi nahi hota.”

Naina looked at him,“it's okay, duniya main har taraf tumhare jaise acche log nahi hote Kabir, kisiki toh niyat aaisi hoti hi hai aur uske wajah se Tum apna mood nahi kharab karoge, aaj tumhari Sagai hai uss par dhyaan do.”

Kabir sighed,“Haan you're right, mujhe iss Manav ke wajah se mood nahi kharaab karna chahiye”, He was nervous now,“Yaar Naina, Anjali ko ye Surprise toh pasand toh aayega na, maine sab taiyaari kar li hai, par pata nahi kyun mujhe kaisi nervousness ho rahi hain.”

Naina smiled at his Nervousness,“Tum fikar matt karo, I'm sure she's going to love this, mujhe pata hai Anjali kitni romantic hai, usko zaroor ye surprise pasand aayega.”

Kabir nodded,“I hope so.”

Anjali Entered the hall and Naina could see Kabir was mesmerized looking at her, she wished if there was someone who could look at like that, it was so romantic, she loved The parts of Movies or Series too if they would Show The Girl walking in fully dressed up and the Guy loosing his breath for real, and she could see it live now.