Dil Ki Baichaini ko aaya, Ab Kaheen Araam hai

Naina moved a little bit back but still her face was so close to him,"Sameer Main Tumhe bohot Pasand karti hoon, Ab se nahin, Jabse Tumse school mein takrayi thi tabse, mujhe tumse Pyaar hogaya."

Sameer couldn't believe what he heard, She was in love with him since school days, Naina Continued Directly looking into his eyes,"Yahaan par tumhe itne saal dekhne Ke baad, mujhe tumse firse pyaar hogaya, aur beechme mujhe Ghalath Fehmi bhi hogayi thi, ki tum, ki tum kisi aur ko pasand karte ho aur mujhe sirf ek dost samajhte ho."

Sameer was shocked, She had taught he loved someone else because of which she avoided him from yesterday,"Tumhe Aaisa kyun laga Naina."

Naina pouted,"Tumne ussdin kaha Na ki tum Shayad Kabir Ke shaadi ke baad mingle ho jaoge issliye mujhe aaisa laga, Main Tumhari type ki ladki nahi Hoon Sameer, tum bohot acche ho, tum koi acchi sundar heroine ko deserve karte ho."

Sameer Closed his Eyes, That night he was clearly giving her hints, That it was her whom he loved but she had misinterpreted it as someone else and thought She wasn't perfect for him, How he wish he would tell her how much he love her, he would her she was more than perfect, He would her he loved every version of her, He sighed because he couldn't confess his feeling for her right now, But he had to plan it soon, He would go back Ahmadabad only after confessing his love.

He looked at her, She had loved him from the first time they had met each other And Here he was Jealous of Ranbir Kapoor, He chuckled remembering that incident. He was happy, He knew now she would accept her feeling for him, and they would be together, He would Marry Her Right away.

Naina poked her finger to his arm, calling him from his dreamland,"Sameer yahaan par bohot garmi hai yahaan ka ac on kardoo, aur ye Earrings bhi nikal do na please."

He thought Maybe she was feeling hot because of the Saree, He thought He would offer his clothes to her,"umm, Naina tum chaho toh mere kapde pehen sakte ho."

Naina laughed hysterically, spoke in between,"Tum...tum...tum ..... Pagal ho gaye ho kya, Mujhe tumhare kapde fit kaise ayenge."

Sameer chuckled,"Aajayenge Main Utna bhi Mota nahi hoon, thoda loose hoga par aajayega."

Naina Giggled,"Nahin Ayega."

Sameer opened his suitcase, and picked up his tight fitting White Tshirt and track pants with it,"Tum try karke dekho mein bahar jataaa hoon", He handed her the clothes.

Naina held the tshirt, looking at it weirdly, Sameer looked at her,"Kya hua Accha nahi hai kya, yahi tshirt hai mere paas Jo sabse tight hai."

Naina shook her head,"Nahi, mai ye dekh rahi ki isko pehente kahaan se hain."

Sameer chuckled, He took the T-shirt from her held it straight, then Showed her every step of how to wear it, and wore it on himself.

Naina Looked at the tutorial with Rapt attention, frowned when he wore the t-shirt himself,"Arre ye toh tumne pehenli, ab mai kya pehnungi, tumne toh ye mere liye nikala tha."

Sameer Removed the t-shirt,"Main bus dikhaa raha tha ki isko kaise pehente hain, Maine khud t-shirt pehen rakhi hai, toh tum ye Lelo, ab mai bahar jaata hoon."

Naina wore the T-shirt on the Saree itself, taking a very longer time, Sameer got worried for her, she was taking longer time than Usual, He knocked the Door,"Naina tumne T-shirt Pehenli Kya ?"

Naina opened the Door, Sameer looked at her befuddled, She had wore the t-shirt but on her Saree itself, He started laughing because of the her antics, Naina Looked at him perplexed, got irritated because he was laughing on her,"Maine sahi hi toh pehni hai, tumhari hi t-shirt itni bekar hai ke mujhpar acchi nahi lag rahi, upar se isme aur garmi badh rahi hai."