Tum Mere Aasmaan Meri Zameen Ban gaye ...

Aajka Title picture kahaan se inspired hai guess karo (Dil Laga Liya maine tumse pyaar karke) 🤭

Sameer was still Red but his cough had come to an end,"Nahi Naina main Ekdum theek hoon, dekho meri khaansi bhi khatam hogayi", He smiled to her.

Naina looked at him, He Was a bit red but better than before,"Ye shayad Dhoop aur itne deserted areas mein bike chalane ke wajah se hua hai, hum waapas chalte hain ek cab lekar fir tum apni room mein jaakar AC mein rest lelena", She was still worried for him.

Sameer assured her,"Jaise bhi hua abhi main bilkul theek hoon, tum chinta Matt Karo, aajka plan ek choti si khansi kharaab nahi kar sakta."

Naina raised her brows at him,"Okay, Mr.Maheshwari."

Sameer got up,"Chalo na Naina, humari boat aagayi hogi, hum chalte hain."

Naina got up and both of them went to the Point where they had to ride the boat.

Sameer moved forward,"pehle main Baith tha hoon, aur fir tum aana."

Naina Looked at him,"Dhyaan se."

Sameer smiled at her, went down in the boat, he held out his Hand for Naina.

Naina held one of the boat's rode with a hand and gave another hand in Sameer's hand for the grip.

As She sat down, the boat moved a bit which made her lean on Sameer.

Sameer was dancing in his mind, blushing to himself when Naina was leaning on him.

Naina moved back on her side, Blushing and looking the water beside her.

Sameer Wanted her awkwardness to go away, so he spoke to her,"Kitna Accha nazara hai na."

Naina looked at him,"Haan bohot khoobsurat hai, lake bhi kitna clean hai", She Sighed to Herself,"Main aapna phone bhulke aagayi, warna yahaan ke kitne acche pictures hote humare paas."

Sameer offered his phone,"Thankyou mujhe yaad dilane ke liye mere paas bhi ek Phone hain, tum isse photos lelo."

Naina denied,"Nahi theek hai, ab aankhon se capture karungi, agli baar yahaan par aapna camera lekar aaungi."

Sameer's Thoughts went to the Receptionist, who asked him about booking Honeymoon Suite, he blushed to himself,"Agli baar camera leke ana lekin abhi photos lelo, har baar ki memories honi chahiye, hai na."

Naina took the Phone,"Okay."

She captured photos of the sceneries, the beautiful palace from the Outside and the boat.

Naina turned the phone towards Sameer,"Sameer say Cheese."

Sameer turned to the camera and made a weird face all of a sudden.

Naina showed him his picture giggling,"itni acchi picture aarahi thi tumhari aur tumne itna weird face bana diya."

Sameer laughed,"pata nahi kyun camera dekhte hi mera chehra waisa bann jata hai", He made the weird face again.

Naina laughed at the face again.

Sameer clicked her pictures while she was laughing, she was looking to adorable, that he couldn't miss out the moment.

Naina stopped him,"Ruko mein pose deti hoon tum meri 2-3 teen pictures le lena."

She made cute poses for the Pictures making Sameer fall in love with her every action.

Naina spoke,"Ab chalo Selfie lete hain."

Sameer looked at her sheepishly,"Mujhe selfie Lena nahi aata."

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara