Mere Sawalon Ka jawab do ... do naaa

Sameer was too Stunned to react, he sat shocked at everything. God has been giving them chances to meet each other but every other other time there is one or the other distraction.

He was finally able to speak,"Ye humari School wali Naina hai kya, Humari junior, jo humesha top karti thi aur Nanu ne humesha isko trophy diya hain, tum log sach keh rahe ho na ?"

Munna nodded,"Haan bhai ye wahi hain."

Sameer was happy that he found Naina but the thing with made him more happy was the Connection he had with her from Ahmedabad.

Three of them Went down after a while, joining the get together with the family.

When he saw Naina, He observed how she had changed totally from the cute Girl who was always seen in the school dressed up like a total nerd with that prim and proper uniform, a watch in her hand and that fully oiled pigtails, She had transformed into a gorgeous women who was stylish, wearing fashionable clothing with Styled Hair and accessories, he agreed the change was really surprising but even in those School Days, She looked really Cute.

He was elated seeing her were Yellow, his jacket also had yellow and black, His Favourite song 'Mere Rang mein Rangne wali' started to play in his mind.

Naina looked at him and smiled and he was ashamed of staring at her, he wanted to speak to her but couldn't go to her as people surrounding her looked like her colleagues.

So he just sighed and sat down with Munna Pandit and Kabir's Cousins, Kabir's Cousins were talking about gorgeous girls and then he heard Manav talk About Naina,"Koi bhi ladki chahe jitni bhi khoobsurat ho Naina ke saamne toh saare he fail hain."

Sameer disliked him Immediately, the way Manav was looking at Naina lecherously was irking him more and now when he was talking about her, this made him clutch the Juice glass in his hand tighter until his knuckles turned white.

Munna Pandit sensed his Uneasiness and decided to go somewhere else.

Naina saw Sameer Going in the other direction, she wanted to Talk to him, since they couldn't complete their introduction because of her call. Sameer and Munna Pandit left towards the garden where the Dinner was Being served. Sameer didn't take anything as wanted to talk to Naina first, and Munna Pandit went near the buffet area to serve themselves.

Naina came looking for Sameer, she could see him standing near the Buffet Area but not having anything, so she was going to him when Kabir called her from Back.

Kabir came looking for her,"Sun Naina mai tujhe kisi se introduce karwana chahta tha, tu chal na mere saath."

Naina just Nodded and Went with him, Kabir Took her to introduce Sameer because they had studied in the same school in Ahmadabad and Kabir new about this.

Kabir called Sameer and as he came, Naina was shocked, The person she wanted to see from so long was finally in front of her and the worst part was he was the same person whom She had a fight with.

Naina thought to herself,"Kardiya na Impression kharaab, All though ye first impression nahi hai fir bhi itne time ke baad toh wo bhi bhul gaya hoga ki main Koun hoon."

Kabir introduced,"Sameer Ye Naina meri aur Anjali ki best friend aur is shaadi ki event manager"

Naina was Shy now that Sameer was in front of her so she just smiled politely.

Sameer forwarded his hand,"Hi Naina, nice to meet you after so long"

Naina shaked Hands with him, and both felt currents when their hands touched with each other. Her small hand had fit in Sameer's large hand and warm perfectly. Sameer didn't wanted her to take her hand back but reluctantly left it.