1

*No one's POV*
Bangtan boys had a long day ahead of them today. They had rehearsals which were followed by a concert in the evening. For the past few days, they had been working very hard and all the members were extremely tired - but, that wouldn't stop them from giving their all during the concert for Armys.

*Taehyung POV*

I woke up to the sound of Jin hyung calling us for breakfast. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs feeling sleepy and tired as we came from practice at 2 am last night. Everyone looked extremely tired.

"Morning!" Said Hobi hyung, with a tired voice. "Morning hyung" I said, with a voice almost dead because we were all sleep deprived at this point. The rest of the boys looked dead as they were practically sleeping on the table.

I sat down in my place, and Jin hyung gave us breakfast. We all ate as we were starving because of not eating last night. We really didn't have the energy to eat after coming home at 2 am so we just decided to sleep which was hard when our bodies were aching. But to be honest, it wasn't unbearable, just uncomfortable.

No one really talked during breakfast. After that, we decided to watch some TV because we had a little time before we would have to get ready for rehearsals. Hobi hyung was making weird noises because kookie was massaging his back, and yoongi hyung was whining about how life is unfair and that sleep should be the first priority (a typical day during busy schedules at our dorm).

Soon after, we got ready and headed to rehearsals.