Chapter- 23

Cale and others resumed to their daily schedule. 

Except from

"Greetings young master, how are you? It's been a while since we meet. I've also brought kitten-nims with me."

Hans was in his living room with Ohn and Hong. Both the silver and red cats jumped out from Hans's arms and jumped towards Cale.

"Aww, kitten-nims, you're abandoning me as soon as you saw young master. How cruel."

Cale ignored Hans and smoothly caught both of the cats in his arms.

"Ohn, Hong, how are you both?"

Cale asked as he patted them. 

"Cale, nya!"

"We missed you nya!"

Ohn and Hong expressed how much they missed their guardian. 

"Noona, hyung, you're here!!"

Raon shouted as he flew towards Ohn and Hong, tackling them in a hug. 

"Youngest, nyah!!"

"Youngest nya, we missed you too"

"I missed my noona and hyung too"

The children were having their reunion as Cale was watching them. 

'It's good they haven't gotten thinner'

Cale was satisfied seeing the two children were well taken care of in his absence. But this cute moment was broken was Hans crying voice.

"*hicc*How cute, the cute little beings are having an even cuter reunion. I might die from soo much cuteness."

Of course no one payed attention to his drama. 

"Then what are doing here Hans?"

Cale said as he scoped up the kids and placed them on the comfy couch since the floor could  be colder. 

"I am here to take care of you in place of Sir Ron, since he was a bit busy at the moment"

Hans getting in duty mode replied to Cale.

"Are you sure you're not here since Ohn and Hong decided to come here?"

"*gasp* How could you young master Cale!!! Even though I love kitten-nims and Raon-nim more than anything it doesn't mean that I will ignore my duties towards young master."

"Hans, shutup"

"Yes sir"

Whatever the reason is Cale is grateful that it's Hans who came, not that old man. He isn't ready to part ways with sweet chocolate milk just yet. 

Cale decided to ignore Hans and spent the time with children. He took them out to park and some other places. When he came back he got a text from Jiwoo asking if they could hold a sleepover in his house since his house is bigger. 

Cale agreed. He asked Hans to go pick up Jiwoo and his friends from Jiwoo's house. He also gave him some money to bring some snacks while coming back.

Choi han who has just came back from Sinhwa was surprised to see Ohn, Hong and Hans. They greeted each other and the two kittens started to catch up with their guardian and Choi han. 

Recently due to some reasons the awakeners from outside Korea and other criminals were often spotted in this region. Jiyoung had asked Cale if he could help in scouting near the area they live in. 

Cale didn't want to at first but Choi han asked if he could do it since it would make sure that they safe in their area. So Choi han would scout the area few days a week and tell Sinhwa if there's anything suspicious. 

Like today he found the traces of a new awakened in the area along with some another awakened who had an ability similar to gravitation manipulation, which was none other than Kang Suman, Sucheon's uncle and only decent person in Baekdu. 

Cale informed the kittens about Jiwoo and his friends. He also told them to be cautious all the times and to not let anyone know of their identity as people from cat tribe. After that he left to make food since Hans was taking his sweet time picking someone up few houses across. 

"Should I help you cook Cale-nim?"

"You staying out of kitchen is biggest help Choi han"

He doesn't want his kitchen to be blown up. So, no thanks.

Choi han was looking like a kicked puppy with his head hung low. Seeing this Cale sighed.

"Choi han go help set the dinner table for everyone"

"Yes Cale-nim"

Choi han sprung up happily and started setting the dinner table. The children were also helping him. The four of them worked hard and set up the huge dinner table. 

Cale finished making dinner and washed his hands. 

"Go wash up, we'll wait for the others to come before eating"

The three kids and Choi han nodded as they went upstairs to their room. Cale also went to his room to take a bath. 

When he came back downstairs he saw a bunch of people and a bunch of cats sitting in the living room and having fun. 

Choi han was introducing Ohn, Hong and Hans. 

The four kids were playing with Jiwoo's cats who somehow ended up in his house.

Kayden was sitting on the couch with cross legs and a churro in one hand. 

Jiyoung and Inhyuk who God knows why are here were sitting and sipping tea made by Hans.

"Everyone's here, shall we start dinner?"

Cale asked causing people to look at him. 

He was climbing down the stairs. He was in his pyjamas. His pyjamas were ordered custom made by Ron with the prints of rabbit in it. Cale didn't wanted to wear them at first but the cloth material was soft that he ignored the print(and amused looks from Ron). He had his blood red hair half tied. He looked so cute and made everyone's heard go badumph. 

"Cale-nim"

Choi han called happily. 

Cale hummed in reply. 

"Hans go and put the food on table, everyone must be hungry"

Cale's words made everyone snap out from their trace as they turned their heads away trying to get a hold on themselves.

'Dammiy Kayden, get a grip on yourself'

Kayden who was also victims to Cale's cuteness cursed himself mentally. 

They all had a great time together. The kids had their sleepover while the adults talked with each other. Inhyuk and Hans became best friends thanks to their weird cat obsession. They were now discussing about which is the best cat shampoo in the market. 

Jiyoung had some small talk with Cale and Choi han but since neither of them were much of a talker they enjoyed their time in silence. 

Raon introduced Ohn and Hong to Kayden. Kayden once again mistook both of the cats to be Cale's divine beasts. 

All of them stayed the night there. 

The next day came with it's new problems.