Chapter- 9

He went back to his mansion. He was sitting ont he couch with Raon in his lap when out of nowhere Kayden showed up.

"How's Jiwoo?"

This startled Cale and Raon.

Raon was a little drowsy and ignored his surroundings for a minute only to wake up with a taking cat sitting in front of them.

He got excited and jumped.

"Human look a taking cat like noona and hyung"

He excitedly said jumping in front of Kayden and cricling around Kayden.

"Hello talking cat. I'm great and mighty Raon Mir. What's your name?"

He introduced himself excitedly.

On the other hand Kayden was baffled. There's another cat who can talk. Is he also a person? How did he changed into one? Is that why Cale wasn't surprised when he turned into a cat?

There were a lot of questions in his mind.

Seeing the talking cat wasn't replying Raon once again spoke.

"Talking cat don't be afraid. My human is really good. There's also great and mighty me who will make sure no one will harm you."

Raon kept saying. He was thinking of making the talking cat comfortable. But to Kayden this was really shocking.

"This is another awakener?"

Kayden asked.

"No, Raon is not a human"

Cale replied.

'He's a dragon'

Then Kayden have a 'aha' look.

"So this is your divine beast!"

Cale didn't bothered to correct Kayden. He also took Raon back to him. Raon understood the signal and went upstairs.

"Why are you here?"

Seeing that Cale doesn't wanted to talk much about Raon Kayden dropped the topic.

"I wanted to ask about Jiwoo"

"He's fine. There are no serious injuries. He'll be back home tomorrow."

"I see"

Kayden looked relieved.

"Since there's no one in the house I want to sleep here tonight"

Kayden demanded, more like asking but  trying to make it demanding. Cale shrugged it off.

"You can sleep in one of the room in the ground floor"

Cale said pointing to the direction of the rooms on ground floor. The mansion was five story mansion with a huge garden and lots of rooms. The aesthetic and space was quite wide.

It also had a pool and underground arcade and movie theater. It even has hidden rooms for safety measures equipped with mana tools by his family.

Cale then made some food.

"Raon come and eat"

Cale called.

Raon still in his cat form came jumping down the stairs. He understood that Cale doesn't want anyone to know about him dragon. So he made sure to be in his cat form.

"I'm here human"

"Take a seat"

Raon took his seat on the dining table. Seeing this Kayden also sat opposite to Raon. Cale served them their food and also sat down with his food.

His table manners were still like nobles. He looked so elegant eating that Kayden suspected that he is some rich noble young master as his hidden identity.

Cale ignored Kayden's looks and ate his food gracefully and elegantly.

He then placed the dishes in dishwasher and went to shower. He then went to sleep with Raon by his side.

That night Kayden was sleeping very peacefully. The beds in the villa has the most softest mattress he had ever seen. It was like sleeping on clouds.

"Where did you get these mattress from? They're so comfy"

Kayden asked.

"My family installed them. I can't sleep on hard beds so they made soft mattresses for me."

Now that Kayden looks at it, everything in this mansion is comfy and luxurious. Even the bathroom was so grand. He was very satisfied after taking a dip in like warm water.

All things in the mansion screamed rich.

Kayden was getting more sure of Cale being a rich young master now.