Chapter- 25

Cale enjoyed his time in his house except for the two creepy who are close to forming a cat cult. 

And something new has happened. Jiyoung and Jiwoo had a flowery aura whenever they are together. Cale doesn't know why or what the change is but he is happy that both of them are getting along better.

'Maybe they have decided to become good friends'

Jiwoo has asked Choi han to teach him close combat. Choi han was really excited to teach him. And the other three kids joined in as well. But their enthusiasm didn't last long under Choi han's hellish training. Had it not been for Jiyoung and Seongha dragging them back they wouldn't have gone for training next day. Even Kayden stayed away from Choi han seeing his training regime, but Choi han who knows how dragged him as wll. 

Choi han asked Cale if he wanted to exercise as well but Cale declined. Afterall

"Slackers don't need to work hard"

Choi han and Ohn just shook their head while sighing. This made Cale somehow  offended. 

A few days ago Baekdu asked JIwoo for an official match against Sucheon. Jiwoo agreed to it and started training even harder. Thanks to Cale, Choi han and Kayden's guidance, Jiwoo and other kids were becoming much stronger. 

'This cute little cinamon roll sure attracts a lot of trouble'

Cale sighed as he watched Jiwoo train even harsher than before. He has also started special training sessions with Jiyoung. 

On the day of his spar, he was unable to go. He sent Choi han with Jiwoo and Kayden. 

The match went well. Jiwoo absolutely nailed it. Baekdu tried to make Jiwoo suspicious but Kayden beat them to it. He had a tongue and he uses it pretty well, especially against annoying people. He almost made Kang Supil, Suchoen's father, cough up blood in anger. 

After a brief talk with Jiyong the three of them decided to head back. They were debating whether to walk home or to take a taxi. As soon as they left the Sinhwa building they saw a huge luxurious mini van parked near the building. 

Kayden and Jiwoo payed no mind to it but Choi han ran towards the van happily. 

"Cale-nim, are you here to pick us up?"

The back seat window rolled down as a gorgeous redhead came in sight.

"Mhm"

Jiwoo and Choi han happily jumped in. 

Choi han was sitting beside Cale while Jiwoo was sitting in front of Choi han. Kayden was sitting in front of Cale. 

Ohn and Hong was sitting on Cale's lap while Raon was lifted onto Kayden's lap since Kayden was now sitting where Raon previously sta. Raon didn't mind it since he thinks of Kayden as a friend and someone from cat tribe. 

"How was your fight?"

Cale asked Jiwoo as the said boy excitedly tells him about it. 

"I am very happy that I was able to beat Sucheon with my own strength and not just luck"

"That's good"

Cale gently patted Jiwoo's head. 

"You're doing great Jiwoo. Grow up happily like this."

Cale said it with a stoic face but his amber eyes were really warm. 

Jiwoo was surprised. Receiving the pat he held his head down to hide the growing smile on his face. Choi han and Kayden smiled at their interaction.