006

5th-period lunch ~

Y/N and Megumi were heading out of the 100/200 building and started strolling to Y/N's car. Megumi opened up to Y/N more; the whole conversation was about Megumi's theatre play, It's Not Me, it's You. 

"Wait, you're telling me Coach Gojo wants you to be a lamp and a wall? Not even an actor? " Y/N was short and out of breath from laughing; she was holding her stomach. "I am not looking forward to it; he said he was going to lower my grade if I didn't do it," Megumi had said with an annoyed look. Y/N started forming tears in her eyes just from laughing so much. Y/N could see her car in the distance and see one figure next to her car and another. As they approached her vehicle, Y/N could finally see who the other person beside Nobara was: Yuji Itadori. Nobara and Yuji started waving at them, and Y/N waved back, nudging Megumi to do the same. 

Y/N was a couple of feet from her car, "Sorry, Y/N, this loser kept wanting to follow me," Nobara said with an annoyed face and pointed at the boy beside her; Yuji just smiled. "I don't mind Nobara; I brought Megumi, too." Y/N got her keys out and then unlocked her car. "OOII Megumi ! I haven't seen you since Friday". "Yeah," was all Megumi said, standing next to Y/N. "You boys are going in the backseat; I am Y/N's only passenger, princess," she had said, putting the passenger down and sliding it to the front so the boys could hop into the back. Before jumping into the back, Yuji looked at the Y/N before ducking into her car. It's unbelievable how much Y/N has interacted with him in hours. 

Y/N finally got situated in her driver's seat, fixing the mirror before driving off. Her music from the morning started playing, and it was Let It Go by Playboi Carti; the car started vibrating from the bass. Yuji had commented that it was like a back massager. 

 She drove slowly out of the school and saw Maki and Yuta wave at them. Yuji felt so incredible being in a Camaro, especially Y/N's. He looked around the car. Surely enough, it was a girl's car; there were seat covers with purple flowers and butterflies, along with an air freshener in the shape of a penguin, a turtle squish mellow, a clay sculpture hanging from the front mirror with hair clips wrapped around it.

Yuji looked at Y/n in awe as he sat diagonally from her. She's very pretty when focused; he is even more attracted to her because she knows how to drive a manual; not every male knows how to do that, so a girl learning how to drive a manual is 100x more attractive. Y/N had her window open, sticking out and gesturing to the song's beat. Lip sang the lyrics as the wind blew in her hair, and she did not have a single care in the world. 

Let it go Playboi Carti 1:36

~ Baby, you the chosen one

And, baby, I don't fuck with none ~

 "What did you guys want to eat before I got onto the main street?" Y/N had asked, looking in the mirror at the boys and then Nobara. They had all argued about where to eat; one wanted sushi, another wanted chicken strips, and another wanted a foot-long sandwich. It took a few minutes to decide before they all came together and decided. 

~ If she top, I'm in love, Ima let it go

(I'm in love) ~

Y/N pulled into a parking lot and parked on the side of the building next to a tree. Y/N and Nobara exited the car before pushing down the seats and forward to let the boys out. Yuji was quick to open the restaurant door for everyone before following them. They were welcomed with the smell of grease and chicken.  "Welcome to KFC; what can I get for you today?" the staff member had said, walking to the register. Y/N knew her friends were hungry and broke, so she ordered a 12-piece chicken meal with biscuits and three large sides. She decided to get fries, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese, then ordered four drinks. Y/N doesn't mind paying for food; she works to ensure her friends are fed, and she's the one who ensures Nobara always eats when she's with her.