005

1st period, Courtesy ~

All of the staff members didn't need Y/N to deliver anything. She was finishing up her essay for Mr. Nanami's AP English class before hearing a door open and close. As she turned to see who walked into the hallway, it was Yuji. "Hey, Y/N! You were right; they just wanted to talk to me about my classes!" he said, beaming at her. "I told you there was nothing to worry about. If you were in trouble, you wouldn't go to the counselors but to Principle Yaga," she said, facing him. Yuji grabbed a chair, sat beside her, and looked at her computer screen. "Whatcha working on Y/N?" he said while Y/N was rereading her essay. "Just my monthly essay for Mr. Nanami's class. Want to read it?" Y/N turned to face Yuji, turning the computer towards him. "Yes," Yuji said, grabbing the laptop and facing him. 

Yuji started reading it, but Y/N couldn't stop gazing at him. He looked so serene. Y/N inspected how soft his features were. His flush, gentle, porcelain skin, endearing nose, tender, rosy lips, and glossy cinnamon eyes. Dahlia dusted his cheeks, and how his eyelashes fluttered whenever he blinked. Her eyes trailed down from his jaw to his torso. She could see the fabric of his sweatshirt tighten around his biceps. He had no flaws. Is this what it's like to have a crush on someone? She never looked at Junpei like this; why suddenly, Yuji Itadori? Yuji Itadori was a breath of fresh air with his bubbly personality, a magnet pulling her in.

"Woah, Y/N, you're a really good writer-" he said, facing Y/N,  breaking Y/N out of her trance, avoiding eye contact. "Haha, you think? It takes me 3 hours to edit one paragraph." Y/N had said, tilting her head and smiling at him. "You have only one grammar mistake; you just forgot to add a period here," he said, grabbing the laptop and scooting beside her, enough to make their kneecaps touch and his arm brushing hers. "Just right there," Yuji said, pointing at the screen. Y/N could feel her cheeks getting warm and fuzzy; she tried resting her face in her hand to hide the blush forming from cheek to cheek. "OH, I see what you're talking about." She said, turning her head a little to face him, faces inches apart. Y/N looked at his amber orbs, processing what was happening. 

The 2nd-period bell made them jump, and Y/N flew out of her chair, quickly grabbed her laptop, and shoved it into her backpack, making sure not to look at Yuji. Y/N was speed walking, trying to calm herself down. She could feel her whole face burning up. Yuji was trailing behind her, also trying to process what happened.  Yuji and Y/N left the front office together; he held the door open for her as she kept walking away to gather her thoughts and hide her face. Yuji held the door for eight other people as Y/N was almost out of sight. Yuji came jogging to her side, "Y/N, can I walk you to class?". "Another day, maybe?" she lowly voiced, still keeping the same pace. Yuji was right next to her. She asked him, "Don't you have to go get your backpack from Mr. Haibara's class?". Yuji had almost forgotten about that; he had a surprised expression. "Okay, Y/N, I'll text you later then." With that, he ran the other way. 

2nd period with Mr. Nanami, AP English ~

"Y/N, are you even listening to me?" Kirara Hoshi said to Y/N, leaning towards her. " I am sorry, Kirara, I am really out of it. May you repeat what you said to me?" Y/N said, looking at her dear friend. "In my astrology class, they are already talking about our final project. They want us to create a new planet. They want us to add different stars. constellations and moons you would see!" Kirara was creating hand gestures to show what their planet would be like. "That's neat, Kiara; I must see it when you're done." Y/N had said with huge eyes. "I like your outfit, Kirara; did you get a haircut?". Y/N had said, hoping Kirara wouldn't ask why Y/N was off today; she didn't want to tell Kirara anything since it's not a big deal, right?

"KIRARA, I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING! " Y/N had said, making Kirara stop what they were about to say. Their star-shaped pupils are looking at Y/N. "Yes, Y/N," Kirara said, resting her head on her arm, getting ready to listen. "Well, how do you know you like someone? " Y/N said, leaving. Kirara gagged; she wasn't expecting this; they thought Y/N was going to say something more substantial. No wonder Y/N was so quiet, different than she usually is. "You start looking at this person differently than anyone else. Something in the features could be a flaw to someone else, but it's perfect in your eyes. That person making your tummy feel foreign ways. You want to be around this person every second; you would do anything for this person to like you. You don't want to anger them or feel sad in any way. You would do anything for this person.". Y/N just looked down at her hands, soaking everything Kirara told her. 

"If you don't mind me asking, Y/n, who is this person you like?" Kirara said, leaning towards Y/N with their big eyes and making sure not to breathe in case they missed it. "Yuji Itadori". Y/N was too flustered even to look Kirara in the eyes. What were they going to say? "Yuji Itadori is a good person; even Hakari said he's a good athlete. You guys would look cute together," before they crossed their arms, closing their arms and having a pleased look. "You think Kirara!" Y/N said with massive glossy eyes and a huge smile. "Yes, I think s-"

"Y/N and Kirara, are you guys done with your essays." Mr. Nanami said, lowering his glasses to look at the students. "Yes, sir," they both said in unison. "We both already submitted it, and we will bring the paper copies tomorrow for class," Y/N had said, making Kirara nod. "Okay, keep it down.". Kirara and Y/N looked at each other before lightly giggling. For the rest of the class period, they talked about nonsense. 

3rd period with Mr. Haibara, Algebra 1 ~

Y/N had sat in her assigned, unassigned seat. At the same time, she was preparing her stuff for class. "Hey, Y/N, I missed you. I haven't seen you since THIS MORNING! It's been so long !! " Nobara had said, slouching in her seat. "IT'S BEEN THAT LONG," Y/N had said, putting her hand on her mouth with eyebrows raised. "Yes, that long-" as someone walked in between their desks. "Good morning, Ms. Y/N and Ms. Nobara." "Good morning, Mr. Ino," both the girls said, looking behind them. Mr. Ino was getting his folder and pen out to start the day. Mr. Haibara came in and did introductions for today's lesson. After his lesson, Mr. Ino asked the girls if they needed help before going and asking the other students if they needed help. 

Mr. Ino is a good tutor; he knows almost every subject. Usually, on Mondays and Wednesdays, he would take lecture notes before asking other students if they understood the subject. On Fridays, Mr. Haibara would let him teach. He is trying to become a teacher one day like Mr. Nanami. Throughout the days, he would attend different class periods, mainly the core classes. 

The remainder of the class was fast-paced, and Y/N got the hang of what Mr. Haibara taught. As they prepared to leave for their next class, "Are we hanging out today for lunch?" Nobara asked, pulling her backpack onto her shoulder. "Yes, of course. Did you want to go out for lunch or stay here?" Y/N had said, putting her notes neatly in her black folder. "I am pretty hungry, and they're giving out fish sticks and corn dogs in the cafeteria. Please, can we go get food?" Nobara said, putting her hands into a fist and begging her. Her eyes were so big and manipulative that Y/N could never say no to those eyes. "Meet me at my car! ". 

4th period with Ms. Shoko, Biology ~

A student's nightmare is when the teacher changes the seating chart. That is what Y/N came to find when she got to her class. "Ms. Y/N, you're in seat 20," Ms. Shoko said, looking at her clipboard. Y/n walked into the classroom and saw that the seating arrangements were in rows, like in her last three classes. She went to look for number 20 on the desks before sitting down. A familiar raven-haired boy sat next to her. How did she barely realize that the basketball star had been in her class since the beginning of the year? Y/N had always sat in the front due to assigned seating, making her guess that Megumi sat in the far back. "Hello Megumi, I didn't know we had the same class together," Y/N said, getting her textbook out. "I didn't know either," he said, looking at the energetic girl. As Y/N was about to say something else, Ms. Shoko started talking about testing happening next week.

 Y/N started writing the testing dates on her paper to ensure she will remember. Ms. Shoko proceeded to talk about cells in animals and plants. And how the mitochondria are the cell's powerhouse and cell membranes. The lecture was short since Ms. Shoko wanted the rest of the class to start thinking about the upcoming project. She wants the students to create a 3D model of any cell they desire, a plant or animal cell. Y/N considered using a Styrofoam ball, yarn, buttons, dried noodles, etc. "Any plans for lunch, Y/N? " the raven boy had said, writing something in his textbook, not glancing up to look at Y/N. "Lunch with Nobara, she's starving. We're thinking about getting something outside of school. And yo-" getting cut off by Megumi's stomach grumbling at the mention of food. "You should come too, Megumi," Y/N had said, giving Megumi a thumbs up; Megumi grabbed his stomach and nodded a yes before the bell rang.